Madame X Tour DVD

this last ig video made me shiver ....  

even she was  squinting her eyes and looking narrowly during that blue light flashes moment .... like .... no please don't .

Someone please takes her mushroom thing away while editing

and the human nature audio? NO.

LETS PRAY ALL TOGETHER  FOR  AT LEAST THE COVER ART  WILL BE NICE AND ELEGANT PLEASE

:Madonna051:

8 minutes ago, MADAME SEX said:

WAIT

I got it.

the ending with human nature is actually the very very end with all the shots from her previous works like in RHT ( if i had a hammer) that would make sense . its the epiphany of everything madame X is or was.  LIFE IS A CIRCLE !

Wait what. Explain more. Im not following

24 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Wait what. Explain more. Im not following

she probably added a "career recap" montage at the end, and i suppose it ends with the final shot from the human nature video which we heard in the ig vid...... 

prorbaly there is the i rise - behind the curtain footage that follows her saying goodbye to everyone and exit the building, while those videos are alterate with the footage or with some kind of transparency. I SAID WHAT I SAID

idk gurl lmao

2 minutes ago, MADAME SEX said:

she probably added a "career recap" montage at the end, and i suppose it ends with the final shot from the human nature video which we heard in the ig vid...... 

prorbaly there is the i rise - behind the curtain footage that follows her saying goodbye to everyone and exit the building, while those videos are alterate with the footage or with some kind of transparency. I SAID WHAT I SAID

idk gurl lmao

edit: and her voice over ALL OVER 

credits:  die another day 

44 minutes ago, MADAME SEX said:

idk gurl lmao

Omg I’m praying you’re right too. They are on I Rise. This could be the end. And she’s been especially persistent about this taking so long. Tomorrow’s video might be the end of it 

2 hours ago, dontmindus said:

According to her Instagram, they are obviously editing the hell out of it =(

"more shots from the audience"

"more contrast"

"make it darker"

"less me"

:Madonna023:

I hope one day more raw versions of these past tours leaks, LOL

My thought was she didn't think of making these notes like, idk, MONTHS ago when they first started editing the footage? They're finally at the finish line and she's adding more changes. Good grief. 

13 hours ago, artofdarkness said:

If these videos were filmed a while ago then they were filmed before the pink hair and I don't think it's the case.

They’re definitely recent because her hair is shorter. When she went pink, she also cut her hair shorter. 
Speaking of hair although it was nice to see her change, I think the blond  is much more flattering on her than the pink. 
Also like it shorter, when your hair is long and you bleach it, it gets too damaged and stringy. 

20 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

They’re definitely recent because her hair is shorter. When she went pink, she also cut her hair shorter. 
Speaking of hair although it was nice to see her change, I think the blond  is much more flattering on her than the pink. 
Also like it shorter, when your hair is long and you bleach it, it gets too damaged and stringy. 

agree. btw I can't wait to see her go full brunette, even a nice light brown . I love her with dark hair , i think she looks younger too 

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic