Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

In a recent podcast interview, Rosie o'Donnell said she was invited to watch the MXT video but she didn't (maybe she was scared :devil:) and she will when she comes back to LA. More private screenings to come before it gets relesed!

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7sDSbFwfnddRVDFcjlJT3W?si=nLpfMLpQSDydOiAtT2MhaQ&utm_source=copy-link

(at about 31:50)

But the great interview is full of Madonna moments, including the recording of TUTBMP and the relationship with Britney and the casting of ALOTO.

Rosie also said that Madonna is looking for another writer for her biopic. Does this mean Diablo left? I suppose she saw the tour video editing and ran away!!!

Here we are again ... I'm afraid she is messing again. She wants to fulfill her vision but in movies as in editing (recently also in promoting her music imo) she is not that able, she needs to trust experts professionalism. I'm sorry Diablo left, not a good sign at all.

Maybe Diablo was for the initial writing. But if M wasn’t feeling it then maybe she wants a different feel. Also Rosie maybe just didn’t have time to stop in. If she’s like me, I don’t want to just pop in on friends. I like to chill and have discussion. Rosie being a long time friend might be a more honest opinion than someone that’s just not wanting to lose their status and job.

1 hour ago, gafuller said:

Maybe Diablo was for the initial writing. But if M wasn’t feeling it then maybe she wants a different feel. Also Rosie maybe just didn’t have time to stop in. If she’s like me, I don’t want to just pop in on friends. I like to chill and have discussion. Rosie being a long time friend might be a more honest opinion than someone that’s just not wanting to lose their status and job.

Not me.  I would skip my mother's own funeral to pop in to Madonna's  for a peak at an unreleased DVD.  

1 hour ago, Sultrysully said:

Not me.  I would skip my mother's own funeral to pop in to Madonna's  for a peak at an unreleased DVD.  

Well I suppose you know WE would. I’d be her bath towel that she’d use once and and throw away. But for someone like Rosie, different ballpark (buh dum pa!)

3 hours ago, gafuller said:

She definitely didn't have time. I was just joking but, like Madonna, no one appreciates my jokes  :laughing:

7 hours ago, Enrico said:

In a recent podcast interview, Rosie o'Donnell said she was invited to watch the MXT video but she didn't (maybe she was scared :devil:) and she will when she comes back to LA. More private screenings to come before it gets relesed!

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7sDSbFwfnddRVDFcjlJT3W?si=nLpfMLpQSDydOiAtT2MhaQ&utm_source=copy-link

(at about 31:50)

But the great interview is full of Madonna moments, including the recording of TUTBMP and the relationship with Britney and the casting of ALOTO.

Rosie also said that Madonna is looking for another writer for her biopic. Does this mean Diablo left? I suppose she saw the tour video editing and ran away!!!

It's very common for scripts to go through re-writes. I can't imagine a NEW writer will start from scratch when Madonna worked on it for months with her complete guidance. But it is possible Universal rejected the script. Either way, I fear this movie is doomed. 

This makes sense on why she's taking her sweet ass time on the tour DVD cause the biopic is possibly stalled. 

34 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

It's very common for scripts to go through re-writes. I can't imagine a NEW writer will start from scratch when Madonna worked on it for months with her complete guidance. But it is possible Universal rejected the script. Either way, I fear this movie is doomed. 

This makes sense on why she's taking her sweet ass time on the tour DVD cause the biopic is possibly stalled. 

This is true, even Evita draws from the original Oliver Stone scriot. But if Diablo really left - that's what Rosie seems to imply - it's not a good sign.

27 minutes ago, Enrico said:

This is true, even Evita draws from the original Oliver Stone scriot. But if Diablo really left - that's what Rosie seems to imply - it's not a good sign.

I mean I can't blame her if she did - Madonna kept snatching her laptop right out of her hands and re-typing her own dialogue. We all know Madonna is very difficult to work with cause she wants control of everything and Diablo's irritability was showing in every IG post. 

51 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I mean I can't blame her if she did - Madonna kept snatching her laptop right out of her hands and re-typing her own dialogue. We all know Madonna is very difficult to work with cause she wants control of everything and Diablo's irritability was showing in every IG post. 

Do you think she was actually irritated? They seemed to be pretty close and friendly 

17 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Do you think she was actually irritated? They seemed to be pretty close and friendly 

1 minute ago, musicinferno said:

To me she did when Madonna kept interrupting her or changing Diablo's text. During the Q&A, even fans were saying "poor Diablo" in the chat 

i'm genuinely sad to hear that.....

LOLOLOL whats is happening. I'm pulling 12 hr shifts at work and come back to this fukkery that she changing shit up. Lord almighty nothing surprises me anymore. Hopefully its nothing extreme. But good to know I've missed nothing in the 'MX Tour world'. In this case patience aint virtue hunny, its just plain rude. bahahaha.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

The amount of morphing videos she’s posting lately makes me think it’s finished and she’s bored trying to shop it around to streaming companies :Madonna047:

23 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

The amount of morphing videos she’s posting lately makes me think it’s finished and she’s bored trying to shop it around to streaming companies :Madonna047:

I fear she's planning to use this effect in the show... or even worst: in the biopic

River of tears ran dry let em run :drama:

Died a thousand times, managed to die

I Dieeeee. I DIEEEEE. I DIIEEEE everytime I see no release. Madonna teases us every single day. No release in sight. Madonna can hurt us even tho we don’t want her to. I can break down now. I can’t take that, I dieeeee

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic