5 hours ago, remixed224 said:

Those posts are so annoying and useless 😕

Indeed!

5 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

I cant take it anymore. I cant take more twins dancing, more twins doing sport, more david working out, more david playing soccer.

I just unfollowed her and I‘m shocked about it.

I unfollowed her months ago...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go 😘😘😘 Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide?? I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.  

Posted Images

On 3/21/2021 at 5:05 AM, TonyMontana said:

If editing a 2 hours show takes 2 years wecan get an idea on how long it will take her to edit a 38 years career span... On a positive note if some people were afraid her biopic couldn't be release in theatres, that's ok, by the time of the biopic release the covid pandemic will be studied in historic book by students who are not even born yet as i'm writing it, and theaters on planet Mars will premiere the movie.

Didn’t they film the show in Portugal which was in January 2020? So she hasn’t been editing it for two years, but just o er a year. Plus Covid slowed down the process. She said she has been working on it for two years which starts from the planning and rehearsing of the show, not just the editing. 

On 3/21/2021 at 11:05 AM, TonyMontana said:

If editing a 2 hours show takes 2 years wecan get an idea on how long it will take her to edit a 38 years career span... On a positive note if some people were afraid her biopic couldn't be release in theatres, that's ok, by the time of the biopic release the covid pandemic will be studied in historic book by students who are not even born yet as i'm writing it, and theaters on planet Mars will premiere the movie.

giphy.gif

In a recent podcast interview, Rosie o'Donnell said she was invited to watch the MXT video but she didn't (maybe she was scared :devil:) and she will when she comes back to LA. More private screenings to come before it gets relesed!

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7sDSbFwfnddRVDFcjlJT3W?si=nLpfMLpQSDydOiAtT2MhaQ&utm_source=copy-link

(at about 31:50)

But the great interview is full of Madonna moments, including the recording of TUTBMP and the relationship with Britney and the casting of ALOTO.

Rosie also said that Madonna is looking for another writer for her biopic. Does this mean Diablo left? I suppose she saw the tour video editing and ran away!!!

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

In a recent podcast interview, Rosie o'Donnell said she was invited to watch the MXT video but she didn't (maybe she was scared :devil:) and she will when she comes back to LA. More private screenings to come before it gets relesed!

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7sDSbFwfnddRVDFcjlJT3W?si=nLpfMLpQSDydOiAtT2MhaQ&utm_source=copy-link

But the great interview is full of Madonna moments, including the recording of TUTBMP and the relationship with Britney and the casting of ALOTO.

Rosie also said that Madonna is looking for another writer for her biopic. Does this mean Diablo left? I suppose she saw the tour video editing and ran away!!!

Here we are again ... I'm afraid she is messing again. She wants to fulfill her vision but in movies as in editing (recently also in promoting her music imo) she is not that able, she needs to trust experts professionalism. I'm sorry Diablo left, not a good sign at all.

Maybe Diablo was for the initial writing. But if M wasn’t feeling it then maybe she wants a different feel. Also Rosie maybe just didn’t have time to stop in. If she’s like me, I don’t want to just pop in on friends. I like to chill and have discussion. Rosie being a long time friend might be a more honest opinion than someone that’s just not wanting to lose their status and job.

1 hour ago, gafuller said:

Maybe Diablo was for the initial writing. But if M wasn’t feeling it then maybe she wants a different feel. Also Rosie maybe just didn’t have time to stop in. If she’s like me, I don’t want to just pop in on friends. I like to chill and have discussion. Rosie being a long time friend might be a more honest opinion than someone that’s just not wanting to lose their status and job.

Not me.  I would skip my mother's own funeral to pop in to Madonna's  for a peak at an unreleased DVD.  

1 hour ago, Sultrysully said:

Not me.  I would skip my mother's own funeral to pop in to Madonna's  for a peak at an unreleased DVD.  

Well I suppose you know WE would. I’d be her bath towel that she’d use once and and throw away. But for someone like Rosie, different ballpark (buh dum pa!)

3 hours ago, gafuller said:

She definitely didn't have time. I was just joking but, like Madonna, no one appreciates my jokes  :laughing:

7 hours ago, Enrico said:

It's very common for scripts to go through re-writes. I can't imagine a NEW writer will start from scratch when Madonna worked on it for months with her complete guidance. But it is possible Universal rejected the script. Either way, I fear this movie is doomed. 

This makes sense on why she's taking her sweet ass time on the tour DVD cause the biopic is possibly stalled. 

34 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

It's very common for scripts to go through re-writes. I can't imagine a NEW writer will start from scratch when Madonna worked on it for months with her complete guidance. But it is possible Universal rejected the script. Either way, I fear this movie is doomed. 

This makes sense on why she's taking her sweet ass time on the tour DVD cause the biopic is possibly stalled. 

This is true, even Evita draws from the original Oliver Stone scriot. But if Diablo really left - that's what Rosie seems to imply - it's not a good sign.

27 minutes ago, Enrico said:

This is true, even Evita draws from the original Oliver Stone scriot. But if Diablo really left - that's what Rosie seems to imply - it's not a good sign.

I mean I can't blame her if she did - Madonna kept snatching her laptop right out of her hands and re-typing her own dialogue. We all know Madonna is very difficult to work with cause she wants control of everything and Diablo's irritability was showing in every IG post. 

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic