• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go 😘😘😘 Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide?? I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.  

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Madiva23 said:

Haha :-) Maybe she thought her Hair looks terrible from Behind View :Madonna009:

That hairstyle was very nice. i tried to recreate that myself when i used to nightlife, but i couldn't understand how the hair was pinned back. Do you think the bump was reinforced with some pad inside?   Must had strong pins digging in her scalp because the  hold during choreography was everything :Madonna031: not a single time it got loose lmao. 

Also she wears clip in extensions in the first act  right ? They're so long and toned. Like,  from express yourself on her hair are very different, curled ( yeah i know how a curling iron works ) with some more layers and golden tone  ( like her real hair at the time) but it might be filters's fault ... :Madonna047:

I think during MDNA T she slightly changed hairstyle on every act , at least more than any other tour. she really has strong hair.

10 hours ago, CYSMM said:

It is ridiculous. Anyways I'll probably never watch it full. MDNA and RHT were so bad that I never manage to watch them all. Only interested in music without featuring. She managed to be so boring with filters; soon; lame and dull family videos... Not sure I'm still a real fan at this stage, feel more like a nostalgic person...

The album being hideous didn't help either

18 hours ago, CYSMM said:

It is ridiculous. Anyways I'll probably never watch it full. MDNA and RHT were so bad that I never manage to watch them all. Only interested in music without featuring. She managed to be so boring with filters; soon; lame and dull family videos... Not sure I'm still a real fan at this stage, feel more like a nostalgic person...

Have to agree unfortunately (the only things I liked in years were her last album and the Rebel Heart Tour experience)

the legend: I’m so Gucci...............screened Madame in a 500 seat theatre!! Only 12 people were there but it was so GREAT to see it on a big. screen! Cant wait to show it to the world!!! 🚀🚀🚀. Thank you to everyone who worked so hard these last 7 months on post. (and we still aren’t finished) but i see light at the end of the tunnel. 💡 🙏🏼

10 minutes ago, Blue Prince said:

How insecure must she be about the entertainment value of her tours and about her face these days to edit everything to the max? 

This is the same woman who has released every tour in twenty years on DVD or CD, but hasn't actually released a raw live performance for purchase since 2001. She has the ability to be stellar but she prefers artificial.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic