Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

the legend: I’m so Gucci...............screened Madame in a 500 seat theatre!! Only 12 people were there but it was so GREAT to see it on a big. screen! Cant wait to show it to the world!!! ???. Thank you to everyone who worked so hard these last 7 months on post. (and we still aren’t finished) but i see light at the end of the tunnel. ? ??

10 minutes ago, Blue Prince said:

How insecure must she be about the entertainment value of her tours and about her face these days to edit everything to the max? 

This is the same woman who has released every tour in twenty years on DVD or CD, but hasn't actually released a raw live performance for purchase since 2001. She has the ability to be stellar but she prefers artificial.

YO FUCKERS WAKE UP. SHE POSTED AGAIN!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNq0fdkBfJK/?igshid=1gxkhsxsi7eqg

She’s actually funny with Guy ? “Look Guy I’m walking”. I assume the last time they saw each other was when she basically needed a wheelchair. 

Madonna Detectives. Zoom in on that theater screen. Is it just me or does that look like an epileptic acid trip :Madonna009:

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

@Andymad Get yo ass in here. Grab a warm beer and let’s chat about this. And bring whoever else is on!

Eewww my bf drinks piss warm beer it’s v annoying. He also grew up on a farm so, mildly valid facts. What are we chatting about? I just got home from work and all I can think about is this 12oz glass of Chardonnay I just poured.

1 minute ago, Andymad said:

Eewww my bf drinks piss warm beer it’s v annoying. He also grew up on a farm so, mildly valid facts. What are we chatting about? I just got home from work and all I can think about is this 12oz glass of Chardonnay I just poured.

We’re chatting about the new MX instagram post! Thoughts? Concerns? Can you walk after your glass of wine? Lmk :Madonna009:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic