I think he looks amazing! He looks the best Ive ever seen him! Even her speaking voice sounds weaker though, it's no surprise she struggles singing sometimes nowadays, her actual speaking voice is sounding weaker and weaker when she's just having general conversations. Very airy, floaty and hollow. Age and lack of training have probably left her severely deteriorated. She looks absolutely sizzling though!

1CAF7EF7-F8EB-4112-8241-3B7723B6604C.jpeg

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go 😘😘😘 Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide?? I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.  

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, scion said:

I think he looks amazing! He looks the best Ive ever seen him! Even her speaking voice sounds weaker though, it's no surprise she struggles singing sometimes nowadays, her actual speaking voice is sounding weaker and weaker when she's just having general conversations. Very airy, floaty and hollow. Age and lack of training have probably left her severely deteriorated. She looks absolutely sizzling though!

1CAF7EF7-F8EB-4112-8241-3B7723B6604C.jpeg

Did you hear her on the MXT? She sounded the best since Confessions! Her voice was sooooo good!

On 4/13/2021 at 2:29 AM, felipe929 said:

Amazing, the final cut ended up looking like something shot exclusively on an iPhone 4.

I recorded Lisbon 21 on a iphone 4 (the sound only) and it fucking amazingly terrible...:lol:Thank God for Samsung...it did a better job

On 4/13/2021 at 7:45 PM, CYSMM said:

It is ridiculous. Anyways I'll probably never watch it full. MDNA and RHT were so bad that I never manage to watch them all. Only interested in music without featuring. She managed to be so boring with filters; soon; lame and dull family videos... Not sure I'm still a real fan at this stage, feel more like a nostalgic person...

MDNA dvd is messed up...The last time I tried sometimes it turned green, pixelated...

Rebel Heart...that mess edition

Madame X  will be the cherry on top of the cake...:lol:

2 minutes ago, CYSMM said:

Is it me or Guy looks like he doesn't give a fuck about her?

Tbh I think he's burned out. He should just retire (which would be wonderful for Madonna's career). 

2 minutes ago, Oscar said:

The only thing I noticed is the two different hairstyles in two seconds of video.

Screenshot_20210415_204313.jpg

Screenshot_20210415_204503.jpg

Don't act so surprised. Thankfully there were no differences in costumes in the tour so I can handle different hair styles between shots. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic