Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

3 minutes ago, madgefan said:

I love Sodade but I never got the chance to hear it since she only did it in Lisbon once the tour reached Europe. However, I do think Dino totally ruined it :lol:

aw man i hate to say this but i agree with you :lol: when she sung it by herself it was sooooooooooo much better, passionate and full of feelings

10 hours ago, Frank said:

She's not shown in Sodade tho...

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/490820967

Will it be left out of the show? I hope not!

If you search for La Vie En Rose, Madonna doesn't show up and she included it for the DVD of Rebel Heart Tour. 

She included John Lennon's Imagine on IGTTYAS and it's also not listed there.

So i really don't think this means much. 

4 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

Exclude Future instead of Sodade please Madge! ????

OH HELL NO !!! ... I'M WAITING MY ASS OFF For The Madame X Tour Version Of Future ( Which i Liked Better Than The Album Version)  ... IF She is Editing Down Something  ... Let Her  Shorten The Batuka  intro/Song Because It Felt Like A Loooooong Day !!!

1 hour ago, Erzougi said:

OH HELL NO !!! ... I'M WAITING MY ASS OFF For The Madame X Tour Version Of Future ( Which i Liked Better Than The Album Version)  ... IF She is Editing Down Something  ... Let Her  Shorten The Batuka  intro/Song Because It Felt Like A Loooooong Day !!!

PREACHHHHH POWER TO THE PEOPLE 

1 hour ago, Erzougi said:

Or the last 2 minutes of singing „come alive come alive........“

1 hour ago, MCL_1993 said:

Wait... I don't regularly read the posts to this topic because knowing that this release is going to be a mess even worse than the last three drives me mad... Who came up with the idea that she has to cut songs? Or is it just rumours made up by fans?

Rumors but she also said during one of her many insta videos that it needs to be trimmed lol

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic