Jump to content

Madame X Tour DVD


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go 😘😘😘 Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide?? I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.  

Posted Images

At this rate it will arrive at half past NEVER.😏

Nobody but us die hard's are going to buy it and the general public really isn't interested in a year old tour. This should not be taking so long. Its ridiculous. The Girlie Show came out 6 months after the Tour. Drowned World was about 8 months. We cant even get The Confessions Tour In HD and it was Filmed In HD, Just whack it on iMovie's or so other platform and charge 20 bucks. Its Such Easy Money and she doesn't even have to do anything but sign the paperwork.🤷‍♂️

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Enrico said:

I suggest for next tour we do a crowdfunding and buy the rights for a live tv broadcast, like Turin and Barcelona in the good ol' days, so we don't have to wait.

Money Hbo GIF by Vinyl

 

 

We will need to include a professional director, which means even more money....

I think we all need to start buying lottery tickets.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's for Netflix and to be released for the summer season, they should have it premiered at the Cannes film festival on the day it 's gonna hit the streaming service to mark the 30th anniversary of In bed with Madonna/Truth or dare and its premiere in Cannes. due to the pandemic the festival is happening  in july this year ( a first) from the 6th of july till July the 17th. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

If it's for Netflix and to be released for the summer season, they should have it premiered at the Cannes film festival on the day it 's gonna hit the streaming service to mark the 30th anniversary of In bed with Madonna/Truth or dare and its premiere in Cannes. due to the pandemic the festival is happening  in july this year ( a first) from the 6th of july till July the 17th. 

Where was it confirmed it’s Netflix? Last I heard they are no longer handling it, and the theater screening that happened a few weeks ago was for network bidding 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, deathproof said:

Where was it confirmed it’s Netflix? Last I heard they are no longer handling it, and the theater screening that happened a few weeks ago was for network bidding 

Whatever the broadcaster, she should go to Cannes to promote it. I can't see it going to theaters considering they already have 300 movies waiting to be screened. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, captainjay said:

If I see another goddamned eye patch on a person that doesn't need one .. 

I enjoyed Dita's gold tooth and the cowboy hats and disco balls, but the grillz and eye patches need to fuck the fuck off.

I loved the eyepatch and typewriter we got for this era. I even bought the exact same typewriter off eBay! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Let'sGetUnconsciousHoney said:

I loved the eyepatch and typewriter we got for this era. I even bought the exact same typewriter off eBay! 

That's cool :) Do you ever just type and pretend Vogue is going to start? Secret agents all over your house? :)

I think the eye patch in doses is cool. To commit to it and not need it, could be dangerous or damaging and I just don't need M to do anything unnecessary that will hurt her :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, captainjay said:

That's cool :) Do you ever just type and pretend Vogue is going to start? Secret agents all over your house? :)

I think the eye patch in doses is cool. To commit to it and not need it, could be dangerous or damaging and I just don't need M to do anything unnecessary that will hurt her :)

I do 😎

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7vAEX1KQvg/?igshid=u8o03zu2jeu4

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...