Madame X Tour DVD

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go 😘😘😘 Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide?? I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.  

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

P!nk recently announced the release of her new 'Amazon Prime' film and ;ive album, both based on her fantastic 2019 Beautiful Trauma Tour. These have received quite a bit of good attention.

M could have even more attention if she wanted to. Especially if she does go for a Netflix release in the end

Let's be honest, Pink is more relevant and popular than Madonna nowadays. Plus Pink is releasing hers as an actual documentary with intermittent performances, also coming with a live album/new album hybrid, and a new single. There's no way Madonna will put that much effort into this project, unfortunately. 

I keep thinking how the MX era would have finished off had the tour gone ahead with no issues, no delay in DVD and promo. It just feels like she's a completely different person promoting this completely different era. It's weird. Its like Erotica promoting True Blue LOL. I hope after this release she isn't done working.

In a perfect world she's creating new music to start a new era, thats why this is taking so long. Feels like her biopic petered out for whatever reason... no mention of it at all now.

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

P!nk recently announced the release of her new 'Amazon Prime' film and ;ive album, both based on her fantastic 2019 Beautiful Trauma Tour. These have received quite a bit of good attention.

M could have even more attention if she wanted to. Especially if she does go for a Netflix release in the end

Madonna already did the World of Madame X documentary on Amazon. Don't think it was that impactful

42 minutes ago, Eyzonme said:

Madonna already did the World of Madame X documentary on Amazon. Don't think it was that impactful

Exactly. There was ZERO promo for it and there wasn't even an announcement for it, not even an insider telling fans it was coming. It literally just popped up on Amazon one day and a fan discovered it and that was it. Her team is useless when it comes to the new ways of promoting on streaming services. 

2 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Exactly. There was ZERO promo for it and there wasn't even an announcement for it, not even an insider telling fans it was coming. It literally just popped up on Amazon one day and a fan discovered it and that was it. Her team is useless when it comes to the new ways of promoting on streaming services. 

Because it included footage from God Control, and they waited till that video was out before releasing the doc. They clearly had already spent all of their allocated promo $ before the Amazon release.

9 minutes ago, Quack said:

Velcome to ze vorld of Мадам X

She is a hunger strike, a dictator, an oligarch, a KGB informant, a bottle of vodka, a nuclear meltdown. She is 3.6 Roentgen, not great, not terrible... but most of all, she is comrade Мадам X

IM DECEASED :dead::Madonna009:

If a Netflix thing was really being discussed but then scrapped,  it may be due to the fact Netflix controls and blocks physical releases. Madonna is still traditional, in terms of releases, and I don't think she likes the idea that this die-hard work on an edit may be limited or blocked. Just a thought...