Madame X Tour DVD

On 5/7/2021 at 3:40 PM, vitoralmeiida said:

when did the Netflix deal disappeared? the last bit of news we had was from that instagram telling it would be Netflix.... I don't see any reason to discard that completely.

Because they removed the Netflix comment.

Madonna later posted a video about where they would sell the concert to. And joked about putting it on "onlyfans."

They screened a rough cut at a theater for network bidding.

We can put the 2 and 2 together and say that Netflix is no longer happening.

5 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

I would be excited if it was Amazon prime commenting but in that case, it still doesnt mean a thing, right?

after a physical release the live album will probably be available on amazon music, apple music spotify deezer....

Exactly. And the key to social media is too engage. Brands follow big names on social so their comments can be seen with their followers.

On 5/7/2021 at 7:41 AM, Eyzonme said:

Madonna already did the World of Madame X documentary on Amazon. Don't think it was that impactful

World of Madame X documentary was a secret gem, bizarre that it was not the focus of promo. If that was sent out and Madonna did zero awkward defensive days of press MX interviews the music reception could have been very different, you could feel the air come off the MX sails after the traditional promo M is no good at anymore

1 hour ago, cyberrage said:

World of Madame X documentary was a secret gem, bizarre that it was not the focus of promo. If that was sent out and Madonna did zero awkward defensive days of press MX interviews the music reception could have been very different, you could feel the air come off the MX sails after the traditional promo M is no good at anymore

Defensive days?

I hope it goes to Amazon prime video mainly because they don't ban physical releases. For example a famous band here in Spain released their concert film in Amazon and two weeks later the physical dvd was on stores, anyway each artist deal surely is different, but you can see the point

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Defensive days?

her attitude through those interviews did not win anyone over, to me it seemed contrived and self important and lacking any fun or connection which she always had to get away with the attitude. In Australia the general public ended up with promo snippets of weird eye patch lady