Jump to content

Madame X Tour DVD


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Oscar said:

It's almost finished!! only remains to color correcting and added filters .. 🥳
 

She finished with the video editing ..I think she won’t edit it anymore At least I hope 😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ahl_legx said:

She finished with the video editing ..I think she won’t edit it anymore At least I hope 😂😂

For the MDNA Tour, they added color grading as the very last step so I don't think they will be finished after the audio is mixed. Plus I'm sure there will be more screenings for the actual completed film. Then they have to provide artwork, do photoshoots, continue shopping around for a bidder (assuming they haven't made a deal yet), sign contracts, deal with licensing rights, etc, etc. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, musicinferno said:

For the MDNA Tour, they added color grading as the very last step so I don't think they will be finished after the audio is mixed. Plus I'm sure there will be more screenings for the actual completed film. Then they have to provide artwork, do photoshoots, continue shopping around for a bidder (assuming they haven't made a deal yet), sign contracts, deal with licensing rights, etc, etc. 

 

#soon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Good! It’s her best piece of work ever and she knows it! I wish she would do a re-release or an EP of MX outtakes/demos. MADAME X IS ETERNAL Sexy Secret Agent GIF by Madonna

For me it's her worst album, well, besides MDNA but we won't mention that. 
 

rebel heart could have lasted longer :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, scion said:

For me it's her worst album, well, besides MDNA but we won't mention that. 
 

rebel heart could have lasted longer :(

That’s fair. Madame X seems to be a very divisive album. I liked Rebel Heart a lot but I don’t feel it has the same breath of fresh air and charm that MX does. Glad we can both agree that MDNA is pure trash. That’s where I draw the line. MDNA should be everyones least fav Madonna album. It’s not even worth mentioning :Madonna009:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Shoful said:

That’s fair. Madame X seems to be a very divisive album. I liked Rebel Heart a lot but I don’t feel it has the same breath of fresh air and charm that MX does. Glad we can both agree that MDNA is pure trash. That’s where I draw the line. MDNA should be everyones least fav Madonna album. It’s not even worth mentioning :Madonna009:

Season 1 Omg GIF by Quinta vs. Everything

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Shoful said:

That’s fair. Madame X seems to be a very divisive album. I liked Rebel Heart a lot but I don’t feel it has the same breath of fresh air and charm that MX does. Glad we can both agree that MDNA is pure trash. That’s where I draw the line. MDNA should be everyones least fav Madonna album. It’s not even worth mentioning :Madonna009:

What annoyed me the most was that the freshest song on the album (Some Girls) got absolutely 0 representation whereas dogshit like 'Turn Up The Radio' got a video and (terrible) performance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Enrico said:

Don't make fun of @Shoful :)

After all he helped us kill time and entertained us with optimism for a year and 174 pages.

:hug:
I’ve been tortured, humiliated, and abused and yet I still have hope. I still believe in the goodness of humans, thank god for nature, for the spirit of my mother for always protecting me..... from now on I am Madame X. And Madame X loves to dance because you can’t hit a moving target 

tumblr_pql08eCjRk1u2gzw0o1_500.gifv

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

:hug:
I’ve been tortured, humiliated, and abused and yet I still have hope. I still believe in the goodness of humans, thank god for nature, for the spirit of my mother for always protecting me..... from now on I am Madame X. And Madame X loves to dance because you can’t hit a moving target 

tumblr_pql08eCjRk1u2gzw0o1_500.gifv

Im glad you didnt got kidnapped at least! 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...