Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

I will be blurred, if i'm intoxicated 

IIIIIIIIII will be sepiaaaaaaaaa, if my footage is desecrated...

Colour grading is far more than a 'filter' when done properly... but unfortunately the last two shows have shown that grading can be very much a cheap effect instead. Everything we have seen in our lives film or dvd wise is colour graded, its just that M has a very severe taste. 

2 hours ago, scion said:

IIIIIIIIII will be sepiaaaaaaaaa, if my footage is desecrated...

Colour grading is far more than a 'filter' when done properly... but unfortunately the last two shows have shown that grading can be very much a cheap effect instead. Everything we have seen in our lives film or dvd wise is colour graded, its just that M has a very severe taste. 

Just something to prove your point ?

DDD4D72F-1508-4807-B275-F78CFC8253C5.jpeg

2CF36B4E-3AA0-4DFA-A2D3-23FFE3753180.jpeg

A good example of color grading (gone wrong) is watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer (in HD). The original broadcasts/dvds have heavy filtering and color grading (making certain daytime shots look like nighttime because > vampires). For the HD "remaster" (done by a third party that didn't consult the original crew), color grading is largely absent, and often the show looks awfully washed out, without the eery nighttime filters and contrast. 

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

Plus the film was shot in the spring. They had to bring in leaves and scatter them around the ground in every shot to make it look like it was fall.

Yet amazingly the top version is actually the approved latest transfer by the original cinematographer, despite the film never looking like that. The bottom one is incredible. 

45 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Wait, what? Where did this release date get posted?

28 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

it wasn't... I think they made an assumption because June 14th is the 2 year anniversary of the album. 

i was the one who “made” it up. I said it should come out before the 2nd anniversary :Madonna009:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic