Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

On 5/10/2021 at 11:22 AM, Shoful said:

That’s fair. Madame X seems to be a very divisive album. I liked Rebel Heart a lot but I don’t feel it has the same breath of fresh air and charm that MX does. Glad we can both agree that MDNA is pure trash. That’s where I draw the line. MDNA should be everyones least fav Madonna album. It’s not even worth mentioning :Madonna009:

Really?? Nobody enjoyed GGW, or at least that video? It was one of her best in a long time.  I don't understand the negativity for MDNA, it had some really good songs. 

1 hour ago, boytoy77 said:

Really?? Nobody enjoyed GGW, or at least that video? It was one of her best in a long time.  I don't understand the negativity for MDNA, it had some really good songs. 

It had like 4 really good songs the rest of it is legit unlistenable. TUTR to the song before Love Spent is absolutely unlistenable and thats the core of the album :Madonna006:

6 hours ago, boytoy77 said:

Only Love Spent (Acoustic), Masterpiece and Some Girls were worth listening to... the rest is absolutely diabolical. 

4 hours ago, Overloaded said:

Yeah, the best thing about MDNA was that it gave us the tour. Listening to the album again it's clear that making music wasn't her main priority at that time.

I just... I have feeling we are stuck with NoTunes forever. She needs a new musical director for sure. 

4 minutes ago, Ekans said:

Why no one likes I'm Addicted? ? Such an amazing song, to me it's one of the best of the decade.

Here's my list of MDNA songs:

Best:

- Girl Gone Wild

- I'm Addicted

- Masterpiece

- Beautiful Killer

- Love Spent

Tolerable:

- Gang Bang

- Falling Free

UNLISTENABLE TRASH:

- The Rest (I can't even name some of them) lol

13 minutes ago, Ekans said:

Why no one likes I'm Addicted? ? Such an amazing song, to me it's one of the best of the decade.

It just feels like the track the basic gays flock to. It's Ok but in truth it's about the same vibe as Runaway Lover which is one of the worst on the Music album. That sort of puts it into perspective for me. The quality is so low elsewhere people gravitate towards the safety of four to the floor beats and drug references. 

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Here's my list of MDNA songs:

Best:

- Girl Gone Wild

- I'm Addicted

- Masterpiece

- Beautiful Killer

- Love Spent

Tolerable:

- Gang Bang

- Falling Free

UNLISTENABLE TRASH:

- The Rest (I can't even name some of them) lol

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

It just feels like the track the basic gays flock to. It's Ok but in truth it's about the same vibe as Runaway Lover which is one of the worst on the Music album. That sort of puts it into perspective for me. The quality is so low elsewhere people gravitate towards the safety of four to the floor beats and drug references. 

It's just that IA has so many layers, it's such an explosion of electronic bleeps and bloops and it fascinates me (same with Some Girls) though I'm not a fan of the drug references.  If the album had looked like this it'd be a 10/10 to me.

GGW
Gang Bang
I'm Addicted
Some Girls
Love Spent
Beautiful Killer
Falling Free
Deluxe Bonus: Love Spent (Acoustic)

Masterpiece could've been released as a one-off single or a deluxe edition bonus, idk (it's allowed to crucify me for saying this...). I'd also love to hear more acoustic versions Orbit mentioned they've worked on!

19 minutes ago, Ekans said:

It's just that IA has so many layers, it's such an explosion of electronic bleeps and bloops and it fascinates me (same with Some Girls) though I'm not a fan of the drug references.  If the album had looked like this it'd be a 10/10 to me.

GGW
Gang Bang
I'm Addicted
Some Girls
Love Spent
Beautiful Killer
Falling Free
Deluxe Bonus: Love Spent (Acoustic)

Masterpiece could've been released as a one-off single or a deluxe edition bonus, idk (it's allowed to crucify me for saying this...). I'd also love to hear more acoustic versions Orbit mentioned they've worked on!

I would be down for this though I'm not sure why people love Some Girls :dead:

I also semi-agree with Masterpiece. I think the song is better than any other song on MDNA, but it's very disconnected from the rest of the album. It feels like it was tacked on kinda like American Pie on Music. 

ddd I love Some Girls. It's the right amount of dumb, tongue in cheek, robotic, production line, electro icy Britney / Rih Rih / Kylie / Gaga musically and lyrically to get the message that she is the unique original Big Pop Girl template, and gets the message done and delivered in a far more Madonna way than Gay Luvin and I Don't Give A.

Even though its a buy in it's pure Madonna in the same way Dress You Up / Virgin / Material Girl are. 

It also feels like 98 Orbit updated.

I'm Addicted just....doesn't say anything..."and that's ok"

34 minutes ago, Tomasz said:

Her instagram is a mess, I just think she posts too much. I don’t mind seeing her kids or some political stuff on stories, but her profile would look much better and more professional with her selfies or career-related stuff only. 

I think that Madonna has earned the right to post as she pleases.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic