Madame X Tour DVD

On 5/21/2021 at 1:27 AM, Shoful said:

I just made this gif enjoy!

ezgif-2-46db8116ef8c.gif

I legit do this dance at least once a day and could never remember when she did and I finally stumbled across it on her insta again like yesterday and I said I gotta make this a gif :dead:

On 5/21/2021 at 3:33 AM, Fighter said:

you had to upload it here cos ezgif deletes after you're done lol

On 5/21/2021 at 10:07 AM, PanditaRulez said:

This image represents my feelings about the release date of the tour film... :dead: :cry:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886f33882dfbf841fc7fd

I FINALLY UPLOADED IT. I love this move :Madonna009:

30 minutes ago, Manuel X said:

Really exists ?

Of course it exists but as of now it's just noise and rumours. I obtained Living for Love from James earlier this year and I am forced to believe that his screen recordings may be the closest thing to perfection we will ever get. Only now has he stated that he might agree on doing another deal… maybe.

On 5/27/2021 at 2:44 AM, PanditaRulez said:

Maybe for her birthday, September 17th (the second anniversary of the tour's first show) or December :hallwaylaugh:

OCTOBER?! What the fuck.

She better fucking bring it. The only reason I can understand having to wait for so long when the film is done, is if it's coming to Netflix and they need to schedule it in their releases accordingly + she is going to promote this with interviews, appearances and photoshoots. She has to be everywhere, otherwise I really don't understand why we have to wait for so long.