Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

6 minutes ago, wenxiusi said:

it's funny cuz I heard the exact opposite from ppl who watched the show. I heard that she looked quite happy (although she also looked tired cuz of the injuries and pain) and I think this was actually the era she was most inspired and passionate about since confessions. she put so much effort... she shot six videos, done tones of (boring) interviews and even presented the songs live.

Nope, she appeared lifeless & not inspired at all. MX album yes she was inspired & did amazing on the album however the tour was a mess. 

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Why some fans are excited about this???? Seriously & I’m not joking this time… this tour is probably one of most boring tours ever made… & her weakest to date… not to mention that time was horrible for her & the entire world as COVID started during that time. It’s actually a forgettable tour/era with no passion at all… on stage she looked lifeless & bored to death as if she’s doing a school homework forced by her parents… I’m surprised she’s taking it so serious, I don’t get it…why she actually forgot Re-Invention Tour & BAT back in the days & now she’s believing in making this flop tour a thing.

What you talking about? I saw the show in Chicago she was over the moon, laughing and joking all the time!!

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Nope, she appeared lifeless & not inspired at all. MX album yes she was inspired & did amazing on the album however the tour was a mess. 

Well, I can say I went to 5 shows and that’s the happiest and funny I’ve ever seen her. This is one of the tours I enjoyed the most so far. And for those who didn’t get a chance to go, I’m happy they will see it when the film gets released. I think this tour was a unique experience and the music was beautiful. 

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

Why some fans are excited about this???? Seriously & I’m not joking this time… this tour is probably one of most boring tours ever made… & her weakest to date… not to mention that time was horrible for her & the entire world as COVID started during that time. It’s actually a forgettable tour/era with no passion at all… on stage she looked lifeless & bored to death as if she’s doing a school homework forced by her parents… I’m surprised she’s taking it so serious, I don’t get it…why she actually forgot Re-Invention Tour & BAT back in the days & now she’s believing in making this flop tour a thing.

Which show did you attend where she acted like this? 

3 hours ago, Ayham said:

I had already moved on from the Madame X era two years ago, let alone now 😂😂😂 

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

I had already moved on from the Madame X era two years ago, let alone now 😂😂😂 

I'm not excited either. I just wanna see it. I didn't like the production on the Madame X album very much. Madonna's sound, sadly, is determined by the times, and modern sound/production in general bores me. That the show has now been edited so much further drains my enthusiasm.

Edited by Warm Gun

12 hours ago, Ayham said:

Wow, well I thought it was one of the best shows she’s ever done. The night I saw her in London was absolutely magical 

9 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Which show did you attend where she acted like this? 

NY, I’m not talking about a specific dates… just in general she seems veryyyy not into touring at all… singing was very bad except few songs… dance moves horrible compared to the MADONNA we all know, her over talking parts feels like she’s not into singing at all… it’s just everything about this show… very bad for such an iconic person like her… not to mention the horrible wardrobe, the horrible beer part & lastly the Polaroid fake part… seriously!!! See everything about it is just forgettable. 😘

12 hours ago, wenxiusi said:

it's funny cuz I heard the exact opposite from ppl who watched the show. I heard that she looked quite happy (although she also looked tired cuz of the injuries and pain) and I think this was actually the era she was most inspired and passionate about since confessions. she put so much effort... she shot six videos, done tones of (boring) interviews and even presented the songs live.

Maybe because you heard from her blind die hard fans… 

2 hours ago, mirtillo said:

My idea:

10/11/2021 Madame X Tour DVD / BR / Double CD - (No Combo version) 

03/14/2022 Avaible on Netflix

That's impossible. If she has a deal with Netflix, as always in industry, the premiere on streaming is first from the release on physical. So maybe your dates are right buth changing order of releases.

1 hour ago, lmvc said:

That's impossible. If she has a deal with Netflix, as always in industry, the premiere on streaming is first from the release on physical. So maybe your dates are right buth changing order of releases.

I don't wrote "premiere" but avaible. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic