Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

According to their wiki, Paramount+ is available in: United States, Canada, Australia (under the name 10 All Access), Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ukraine.

It will be available in New Zealand in August 2021.

And in early 2022: UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Hungary.

10 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

Paramount + is the former CBS all access. I should know because I was grandfathered into paramount plus due to being a former subscriber to cbs all access for theBig brother USA live feeds. I’m here for it!  I just hope she doesn’t do like Miss Stevie Nicks and release it on to the service... only to be a Presented with the feature as a pay per view rental.

Oh well I don’t care I will pay for it if we have to.

New Big Brother tonight hopefully new live feeds too! Yes it’s also nice that Paramount+ features MTV content too. I think that this could also mean appearances on CBS shows for promo (fingers crossed).

6 minutes ago, deathproof said:

According to their wiki, Paramount+ is available in: United States, Canada, Australia (under the name 10 All Access), Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ukraine.

It will be available in New Zealand in August 2021.

And in early 2022: UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Hungary.

Well I guess I'll wait until the premiere and get the Paramount+ 7 days free trial and then cancelling the subscription right after :Madonna008:

2 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Well I guess I'll wait until the premiere and get the Paramount+ 7 days free trial and then cancelling the subscription right after :Madonna008:

And don't forget to make a HDrip of the show (if you know how to make it ?) and upload it to a cloud server and share the link here for those who don't have access to that platform ???? (especially for the European fans from UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Russia and Hungary.) :Madonna020:

15 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

And don't forget to make a HDrip of the show (if you know how to make it ?) and upload it to a cloud server and share the link here for those who don't have access to that platform ???? (especially for the European fans from UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Russia and Hungary.) :Madonna020:

help GIF

Wow. 

So this is the real declining moment of her career. Launching a live concert movie on a platform that no one has. Except Drag Race All Stars 6 fans. 

The excitement of perhaps launching on Netflix was knowing a wide audience would see the show. That ain't happening. 

It would have been wiser to simply release a DVD/CD combo and add it to iTunes or Apple TV for download/streaming. 

If her I would be fucking embarrassed by this whole fiasco.  

6 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Actually quite a lot of people do here in the states. It's not as massive as Netflix or Disney+ but it's doing extremely well as a platform. 

I've never once heard of it. Is it like Crunchy Roll or Crackle or something .. just a dusty old APP on an old Apple TV box we all grew out of 4 years ago? 

It could be more popular in the USA, but in Canada, I've never once heard of it. Ever. 

I've got my Netflix, Crave (HBO), Prime, Kodi, Apple+ .. I don't even want anymore providers. So many options!

Madonna loves that in her fanbase there are dramas, first the drama of her nipples of the past June 24th and now the decision to launch the Madame X Tour by Paramount+ and not on Netflix ... Well, I have no choice but to bring my popcorn to enjoy a new chapter of this sad soap opera that has been the Madame X era. 

GIF by Lucifer

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic