Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 minute ago, PanditaRulez said:

Where are my friends from Europe who won't be able to see the Madame X Tour on Paramount+ because that platform won't be available on that continent until 2022? @Enrico @emanon and many more join us to the Torrent Pride club!!! ????️‍?❤️

IMG-20210707-WA0024.jpg

I'm joining the ride 

12 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Where are my friends from Europe who won't be able to see the Madame X Tour on Paramount+ because that platform won't be available on that continent until 2022? @Enrico @emanon and many more join us to the Torrent Pride club!!! ????️‍?❤️

IMG-20210707-WA0024.jpg

It might sound like Im an unapologetic fan, but sometimes...Yeah Yeah Yeah woa Yeah Yeah Yeah 

Madame X  (think She) is gourmet ...because Not everyone , She Said, can cum into her future....but Everybody already licked that...

25 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I don't know why y'all are having meltdowns over P+. 

Sticky & Sweet was premiered on Sky1 and only available in the UK. 

MDNA was on Epix, a then-brand-new cable network in North America that no one had or heard of. 

Rebel Heart was on Showtime which was only available in North America. 

Sounds like y'all believed that Netflix rumour (I repeat: rumour) and set yourself up for disappointment. P+ is better than and has more subscribers than Amazon Prime, Tubi, YouTube TV, PLEX, etc, etc. It's honestly the next best thing to Netflix here in the states. As far as overseas, I'm sure they will strike a deal with international streaming apps. 

Not correct. Amazon Prime has more suscribers and more country presence. By far.

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Solely for it being Amazon Prime.... legit no one uses it for video streaming. They practically only have one show... Mrs. Maisel

Not true.

https://www.statista.com/topics/4740/amazon-prime-video/#topicHeader__wrapper

Ever since Netflix expanded its operations to streaming media in 2007, Video-on-Demand (VoD) has become a phenomenon. Along with Netflix, companies like Amazon and Hulu have created a new market that is changing the way people view movies, TV shows, and video content in general. As of 2020, Amazon’s on-demand service, Amazon Prime Video, ranked third among companies with the biggest impact on digital video, after Netflix and Disney. What is more? It occupies the second position in the growing Video-on-Demand industry in the United States and although more and more VoD services are entering the market such as Disney Plus, the number of Prime Video subscriptions is projected to rise.

22 hours ago, brank000 said:

I imagine that it will be on Crave in Canada.

A lot of stuff that's on Paramount + in the USA isn't on Paramount + in Canada and is on Crave instead (Star Trek, Drag Race). Rebel Heart and MDNA were on Crave last time as well.

That's good to know. I have Crave, so that's good news - thanks for that Mr. Branko!

22 hours ago, al4realz said:

I don’t know what’s surprising on all this… you guys don’t deserve her at all… she always does something like this. 

Sticky and sweet was premiered first in Sky 

MDNA on Epix 

Rebel Heart on Showtime 

there’s a pattern people…. We should know better. 

lol -- the pattern being it just gets shittier and shitter and harder to find or watch .. 

Oh .. remember the days of HBO and Madonna was THE highlight concert of the year? We have our memories .. 

28 minutes ago, captainjay said:

Oh .. remember the days of HBO and Madonna was THE highlight concert of the year? We have our memories .. 

SEPTEMBER 4, 1987

14 million Italians tuned in on RaiTv to watch Madonna live in Turin.

Those were the days of our lives
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing is true
When I look and I find I still love you…

1 minute ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Lol in what world? Tons of people I know watch a variety of their shows, and it’s the best service easily when it comes to finding readily available content, even if renting is required.

Weird, cause I heard the opposite - everyone I know hardly uses it. I even have friends that didn't know they had access to a streaming service in their membership. :rip:

I am sure she wanted to maximize the $$$ given the drama with the tour itself - I have never heard of Paramount + , but I don't care - it'll be uploaded somewhere and I'll get - just excited it's getting a release, finally! 

It could have been a RIT all over again!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic