Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Surely this is edited by now if it was filmed in January ? Although I dread to think how nauseatingly edited it will end up ?

I’d have thought so as well. As for the editing, it probably will have effects but I don’t think there’ll be as many as the Rebel Heart Tour concert film. 

If they’re planning on releasing this to a streaming service then now would be a very good time. Hopefully it’s not too far away :Madonna001:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
22 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I agree. I got migraine from the Deeper and Deeper video from RHT. I’d like it plain and easy

I would as well, although overtime the RHT editing has bothered me less. But I agree that Deeper and Deeper was way too overedited.

14 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

If anything, we'll get it on a streaming service before it's sent to stores at this point either. I don't buy those rumors of "She's not happy for the footage." She has like multiple nights, rehearsals and no doubt dozens of shows filmed even from closeups to choose from. 

I think the same… And the "She's not happy for the footage" story is what people say about everything she doesn't reléase... Always the same story and always people thinks it's true... If she doesn't reléase something is just because she doesn't want to reléase it, that's all.

1 hour ago, madgefan said:

I know some have noticed this but why is Nathan Rissman kid hanging out with Madonna's?

She also tagged her former gardaner now film director in a couple of IG posts a few weeks ago :confused:

They live rent free at Madonna’s UWS apartment in NYC. They follow everywhere M goes, especially to the Hampton’s, so it makes sense they are there. Nathan is married to Shavawn btw.

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

They live rent free at Madonna’s UWS apartment in NYC. They follow everywhere M goes, especially to the Hampton’s, so it makes sense they are there. Nathan is married to Shavawn btw.

I was wondering the other day about this, hoping that although we know she's surrounded in a bubble, that she wouldn't keep her staff/entourage from their own families or home during this time just so she has company. Then again, perhaps she doesn't and that's why a lot of her IG videos appear as if she is bonkers.

On 4/22/2020 at 10:32 PM, deathproof said:

Can I ask you one more question about this?

So Nathan Rissman used to be Madonna's gardner, went on to direct I am because we are and S&S Tour dvd.

I didn't know he was married to Shavawn. But who is she exactly? Friend? Assistant? She was in Maldive with her this Xmas. Charlie is always there because he is with his mum?

You say they live in NYC but it looks like they are in London right now. Where are those images of David playing soccer from? Backyard? Charlie is also in the #allinchallenge video, isn't he? Do they live in the same house?

Not clear to me...

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

Can I ask you one more question about this?

So Nathan Rissman used to be Madonna's gardner, went on to direct I am because we are and S&S Tour dvd.

I didn't know he was married to Shavawn. But who is she exactly? Friend? Assistant? She was in Maldive with her this Xmas. Charlie is always there because he is with his mum?

You say they live in NYC but it looks like they are in London right now. Where are those images of David playing soccer from? Backyard? Charlie is also in the #allinchallenge video, isn't he? Do they live in the same house?

Not clear to me...

Madonna owns 2 apartments in NYC. One in the Harperly Hall building in the Upper West Side, the other on the Upper East Side on 81st street. Madonna resides in the Upper East side apartment, while she lets Nathan and his wife Shavawn live in the Harperly Hall apartment.

Shavawn is best friends with Madonna, and first started working with M as a nanny for Lola when she was a baby. Over time, she became a “clothing stylist” to Madonna, an assistant, and also appeared in an acting role on “Swept Away.”

In 2005/2006, M set up a small UK based company called “Semtex Girls,” it’s purpose was unknown at the time, but referred to her assistants at the time as “Semtex Girls,” which included Shavawn and Angela Becker. The family photos of M and Guy with baby David from 2006, were shot by Shavawn. She continues to still go on trips to Malawi with M and is always taking photos there.

As of now, everyone is still at the house in the Hamptons. The soccer shots were taken in the backyard in the Hampton’s.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 4/22/2020 at 7:22 PM, devilpray said:

It was mentioned by at least 5 insiders plus they shot the backstage of almost every show.

I suspect and hope that the finished product will be the full concert with backstage footage replacing the audience interaction moments. 

54 minutes ago, Fighter said:

is shes still recovering from her injury on pain medication? i suppose shes not editing the dvd 

i know that you meant different but.......... i dont see madonna on her laptop editing her dvd, she got people like ricardo to do that, i can bet she is writing more depressive diaries and healing her leg with her bf ! :D 

madonna GIF

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic