Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I have a bottle of bubbly in the wine rack ready to be chilled for the first viewing. But that’ll be gone before the show and I’m pretty sure I’ll just switch to Chardonnay. And a beer for the beer bitch section. And then Uber eats McDick’s most likely. Something like that.

20 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I have a bottle of bubbly in the wine rack ready to be chilled for the first viewing. But that’ll be gone before the show and I’m pretty sure I’ll just switch to Chardonnay. And a beer for the beer bitch section. And then Uber eats McDick’s most likely. Something like that.

I like someone who plans their food and alcohol 2 months in advance. It really speaks to the person I have become. 

1 hour ago, Sultrysully said:

Jesus.... a 39 second flash of a preview and you are reviewing the show already.

I don't.

I said I watched the trailer and added "it's super green / blue". "IT" refers to the trailer. I also said the picture looks bad AT SOME TIMES. By that I was thinking of some blurry / grainy shots.

I don't like this preview, which, logically makes me fear the look of the whole show. I'm not saying the show is bad, I'm just sharing my fears and concerns. I thought this thread was to share our thoughts about the upcoming release...

But thanks anyway. Have fun.

3 hours ago, bedtimestory said:

I cannot wait for MX era to be over, its been years! im looking forward to a new album, new sound, new DANCE songs, new word tour or residency.

If this was 2003 / 2005 she would have time to release American Life, all singles, do the Britney colab, VMAs, Re-Invention Tour, the children's books, multiple photoshoots, live 8 and recorded Confessions on a Dancefloor. 

I could say this for all eras.

I never saw her sticking with the same thing for so long. It's quite weird. 

14 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

If this was 2003 / 2005 she would have time to release American Life, all singles, do the Britney colab, VMAs, Re-Invention Tour, the children's books, multiple photoshoots, live 8 and recorded Confessions on a Dancefloor. 

She's got 100 kids and it's a lifetime later. It is not that weird 

2 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

U mean like... 

Release Madame X, all singles, do the Cardi B and Dua Lipa collabs, Billboard Music Awards, Eurovision, Pride 2019, The Madame X Theatre Tour, form the basis for her biopic, multiple photoshoots, cast spells, Pride 2021?

The only thing missing is Golden Floor. 

All the Boston shows were cancelled so I missed the show.  I am so excited that the show will be broadcast soon  that I ordered the Tour program from the UK.  It made it here in record time.  I have never ordered anything from her official site that came so fast.  I cannot wait to unbox it.  

22 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

This lmao. Is it "censorship" if I get thrown out of a bar for refusing to leave at closing time? I hope for HER sake this incident isn't included in the movie...because it definitely doesn't put her in the light she thinks it does.

100%. It's actually quite disrespectful of her. Someone who is always late:

1) Doesn't respect themselves

2) Doesn't respect anyone else.

Hopefully this won't be included, because there's no way to frame this in a positive way for her.

20 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I don’t even understand her mindset on how she even thinks that she was censored because of that… it was absolutely embarrassing to parade that around as being censored. Where the fuck is her manager to clock her. That better not be in the damn film 

Yup. She wasn't pulling stuff like this in the 80's, 90's or 00's. 

This lateness started with the MDNA Tour. I honestly don't get it. Being a pro also means getting on stage in time. 

I actually know people that love her shows but will never go to one again because Madonna made them wait for 2 hours before.

She doesn't seem to realize how this hurts her touring power. 

4 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Yup. She wasn't pulling stuff like this in the 80's, 90's or 00's. 

This lateness started with the MDNA Tour. I honestly don't get it. Being a pro also means getting on stage in time. 

I actually know people that love her shows but will never go to one again because Madonna made them wait for 2 hours before.

She doesn't seem to realize how this hurts her touring power. 

Exactly. Like lateness is one thing but parading it around like you were censored and expecting like praise. Bizarre behavior. People were definitely pissed at the shows I went to cause it was 12:30am on a Sunday…. People have work in like 4 hours by the time it’s done

17 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

I think it had more to do with the iron curtain coming down and almost killing her dancers I would be pissed too 

No, that was something she added to the statement, but she adressed the incident as an act of censorship. 

This is in fact ridiculous because the producers and the teather know the content of the show before signing the contracts and can request modifications to the show, that's why she agreeded not to perform some songs for Rebel Heart Tour in Singapur.

She just can't accept the fact that even for the biggest popstar in the world there are rules to follow, so when she can't the do what the fuck she wants is an attack to her liberty of expression, because artists are here to disturb the peace.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic