Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I really think Madame X is gonna be a long-form video showing the concert and an extensive documentary presenting the genesis of the album and the development of the tour with lots of BTS. if so, I'd be satisfied with the wait! if not, I'd still be happy to be able to watch the show on video.

no news about the MTV airing?

6 minutes ago, YourInnerIsland said:

I really think Madame X is gonna be a long-form video showing the concert and an extensive documentary presenting the genesis of the album and the development of the tour with lots of BTS. if so, I'd be satisfied with the wait! if not, I'd still be happy to be able to watch the show on video.

no news about the MTV airing?

i think it's just the show with some backstage / docu inserts similar to RHT

1 hour ago, shakeyerdix said:

It's not clear at all for Europe airing...

Will it be broadcast on MTV TV ? On MTV replay or an MTV paying app ? It's been ages MTV is not dedicated to music anymore and in France where I live, MTV is a channel nobody watch anymore....

is the MTV schedule online for October?

On 8/29/2021 at 3:50 AM, shakeyerdix said:

It's not clear at all for Europe airing...

Will it be broadcast on MTV TV ? On MTV replay or an MTV paying app ? It's been ages MTV is not dedicated to music anymore and in France where I live, MTV is a channel nobody watch anymore....

It sounds like it’s airing on TV on MTV.

In the US, if you have a paying cable subscription, you can watch live MTV on mtv.com if you input you cable info. I don’t know if it’s like that in other countries.

MTV channels are included in most TV packages in the UK, ill be on Kodi too. Plus I bet theyll be links as soon as its been on, no need to panic. Also anyone can get a free trial of a VPN and switch to any countries channels. Nobody stress, you can also get an MTV app if all else fails, put it on your smart tv or laptop ect its usually £3.99 a month but your first moth is a free trial. (UK peeps). :heart:

5 hours ago, Andreo said:

What was the timing for the trailer and live videos for the other Tours? For example, the RHT, how much earlier did we get the performance videos? 

Fo Confessions I think no performance or even clip was released before it was broadcast - only a small clip from Like It or Not with chipmunk speeded up vocals got leaked a few days before 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic