Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I think it's extreme occident related, you know , the origins of madonna. she came to New York with a dream, she knew nobody, felt like an outsider... I'd like to think about this parallel with the beginning of her career.  it looks like she's inviting us to come with her in those videos, also she's gettin in or out taxi cabs in her Burberry . I really like the time square aeshetetic . 

Let's just hope the MXT won't be promoted as" live in New York " lmaoo

no ideas for the ghosttown wig look tho...

15 hours ago, brettokw said:

Hoping Mike Dean and M recorded the show in Dolby Atmos when they were mixing the sound a few months back.  A lot of releases on streaming platforms are mixed in Atmos lately...So hoping this release follows suit.  Even though Paramount + says they have exclusive rights doesn't necessarily mean no physical release down the road....but i do feel like a lot of artists/labels are slowly moving away from physical BluRay releases as they apparently don't sell well...seems like standard DVD is the preferred method these days as it's cheaper i'm sure. 

That applies to newer artists. Madonna has a big fan base that still loves physical media so it would sell enough to worth a Blu-ray release.

A dvd is more expensive only if the contents need to be retransferred in HD and re-edited/remastered. In this case it would be the same expense…

17 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

"On October 8, Madonna will be releasing her highly anticipated documentary film, MADAME X, exclusively on Paramount+" this excerpt from the Warner deal release makes clear that there will be no physical release. 

That doesn’t mean anything for a physical release. All her tours since Blond Ambition were exclusively RELEASED on a network and then they got a physical release.

On 7/28/2021 at 9:49 PM, al4realz said:

I have only read… 

“… Vintage 1980s car,  a passenger is seen inside…. Madonna’a voice is heard” 

What the hell is this about?? 
That’s what it says in the capital letters at the beginning. 

So.. let's solve this mystery. 

I read this from Madonna's instagram post when she was meeting with MTV and Paramount. 

And according to that TMZ article, it seems to me that's exactly what they are doing, they planned for this promo and probably will be shown next week in the VMAs. 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic