Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I wonder if M is opening the VMAS with the footage she is recording seen as though the VMAS are in NY, surprise Madame X performance of “I don’t search I find” opening the show then the trailer being broadcast during the show, she could also receive the Tricon award this year. So many possibilities!! 
200.gif

16 minutes ago, RebelHeart97 said:

I wonder if M is opening the VMAS with the footage she is recording seen as though the VMAS are in NY, surprise Madame X performance of “I don’t search I find” opening the show then the trailer being broadcast during the show, she could also receive the Tricon award this year. So many possibilities!! 
200.gif

Can she win one if she already won the Vanguard Award? Btw I didn't think of this, imagine her celebrating Madame X with the official trailer broadcasted + a performance, even a medley, it would be everything :drama:

52 minutes ago, RebelHeart97 said:

200.gif

IDSIF is exactly what I was thinking... It would really make sense for her to perform it as promo. Easy peasy... same network... they pay for props and stuff. Done. 

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

Can she win one if she already won the Vanguard Award? Btw I didn't think of this, imagine her celebrating Madame X with the official trailer broadcasted + a performance, even a medley, it would be everything :drama:

She can technically win a TriCon because it goes to someone who excelled in three or more categories of entertainment while the Vanguard Award goes to someone who heavily contributed primarily to music videos. Music, concerts and videos = Madonna's three categories.

6 minutes ago, Husam Elzien said:

She can technically win a TriCon because it goes to someone who excelled in three or more categories of entertainment while the Vanguard Award goes to someone who heavily contributed primarily to music videos. Music, concerts and videos = Madonna's three categories.

It’s the same award. Just renamed. Infact, they changed it again. It’s now the Global Icon award, which will be going to The Foo Fighters.

On 9/1/2021 at 8:08 AM, thegoldencalf said:

That applies to newer artists. Madonna has a big fan base that still loves physical media so it would sell enough to worth a Blu-ray release.

A dvd is more expensive only if the contents need to be retransferred in HD and re-edited/remastered. In this case it would be the same expense…

Kylie only released her Golden Tour on DVD and HD was digital only - Kylie’s not a newer artist. But i’m hopeful.

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic