Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

So far, for the upcoming days/weeks/months we have…

- The VMAs video

- MET Gala possible appereance

- Her shooting for Rolling Stone (according to a fan)

- Jimmy Fallon interview about Madame X Tour

- Biopic related news… maybe? Hopefully?

- The announce of the first re-release of the Warner deal. 

2 hours ago, alvaroliam said:

- The VMAs video

And some fans still have the courage to say nothing is happening because she's not doing anything atm and she's just sitting on her lazy ass! I think we have enough contents till the end of the year! 

frankly the madame x tour in streaming or on dvd is a snack - we waited so long for this dvd that interest has weakened ... 3 years that she has not recorded a song not even a single, a movie soundtrack ... nothing and she doesn't seem to have a musical project for a long time (if she has to shoot her biopic first) - we are not in her head but what about if she does not intend to record any music anymore. May this deal with warner to bring out all his old stuff with bonus is a sign of the end of her musical days ? ... what if her musical career was over ? 

36 minutes ago, Danton said:

frankly the madame x tour in streaming or on dvd is a snack - we waited so long for this dvd that interest has weakened ... 3 years that she has not recorded a song not even a single, a movie soundtrack ... nothing and she doesn't seem to have a musical project for a long time (if she has to shoot her biopic first) - we are not in her head but what about if she does not intend to record any music anymore. May this deal with warner to bring out all his old stuff with bonus is a sign of the end of her musical days ? ... what if her musical career was over ? 

Yeah I'm sure she bought a new home with a big ass recording studio in it just not to use it and retire definitely :Madonna009:

It's normal to be impatient, but let's not be overdramatic, she has so many things in store for us,  we're gonna get a ridiculous amount of new stuff coming in the next years, from unreleaseds and remasters to a movie and possibly a new hits compilation and new music, it's not like she's sitting on her ass all day lol

8 hours ago, Matty said:

Don’t mean to be a Debbie Downer but I don’t get why people get excited about her going to the Met Gala? It’s not like it would be a live performance I would much prefer for her to be at the VMAs at least we would have better chance seeing it on tv and it would be music related. 

Because it’s fun and glamorous and high profile. 
I don’t see why it has to be one or the other. They’re both in NYC and one day apart. There’s no schedule conflict 

6 hours ago, alvaroliam said:

- The VMAs video

This! It is exciting to be a Madonna fan right now. Of course I would love a new album and era, but to have this expected output, a lot of which is confirmed (Mdme X, Biopic, Reissues etc.) is unprecedented as far as I can remember.... plus we get the daily looks on insta, quality of which has skyrocketed since the Vogue/Fish/great equaliser days in the bathtub....

Edited by SuperBicycle
Typo (see edit history)

4 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

This! It is exciting to be a Madonna fan right now. Of course I would love a new album and era, but to have this expected output, a lot of which is confirmed (Mdme X, Biopic, Reissues etc.) is unprecedented as far as I can remember.... plus we get the daily looks on insta, quality of which has skyrocketed since the Vogue/Fish/great equaliser days in the bathtub....

Fried fish is   I C O N I C !

4 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

And let’s not forget those Covid diaries lol.
Now only if she stopped sharing videos of her kids it would be perfect

On 9/10/2021 at 1:40 PM, cosmicarlo818 said:

I can't believe people think her mole above her right upper lip is not real LMAO. Like bro...

BTW it's not a beauty mark either. It's a mole; a damn nevus 

and it's so sexy on Madonna 

Yeah especially since when she's without makeup, you can see it still. :laughing: 

13 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Loved this performance — Do we know if the dancers were actual dancers or projections? 

Apart from the ending, only Jessica Pina and the two backup singers, plus Miroca with percussions, were on stage. The rest is just projections. There was not enough room backstage to have dancers dancing and create silhouettes with backprojections.

It's definitely one of the best moments of the show.

1 hour ago, stancherry said:

guess we'll get the usual cold / blueish color filter?

Probably..  The color on the teaser looks great..  The reds are red,the yellows are yellow..  In the MDNA Tour dvd the red looks almost purple and the yellow almost green..but something I noticed is they changed the original Black and white on frozen to make it look more like the original video.. more cold

Screenshot_20210912_102808_com.google.android.youtube_edit_835552048825103.jpg

Screenshot_20210911_120157_org.videolan.vlc_edit_835713086447474.jpg

PSX_20210912_104313.jpg

Screenshot_20210912_103902_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_836168856457821.jpg

• Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic