Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

44 minutes ago, MADAME (S)EX said:

Probably she just started editing today lol... Anyway I CAN'T WAIT  idk if it's raw footage or edited but its looking good!

She seems happy too! ( Maybe because of Malik's opening performance) 

I think it’s close to being done. I mean it has been like 5 months since it was shot and she legit has nothing else to do in quarantine. 

i feel like she wouldn’t post about it if it wasn’t like the Final Edit or something  we also got a very well edited trailer in the beginning of March so we can assume that its in the later stages  

Also she does seem so happy and excited. She looks so cute 

Edited by Shoful (see edit history)

46 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I think it’s close to being done. I mean it has been like 5 months since it was shot and she legit has nothing else to do in quarantine. 

i feel like she wouldn’t post about it if it wasn’t like the Final Edit or something  we also got a very well edited trailer in the beginning of March so we can assume that its in the later stages  

you're right , I forgot about the little teaser we had back in March.. well I'M EVEN MORE EXCITED ! Hope it drops this summer and not in November or next year...

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

What a way to diminish her efforts :laughing:

She's a mom too you know:yarn:

3 hours ago, Shoful said:

I think I missed this trailer, someone.... 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic