Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

On 9/27/2021 at 6:59 PM, lucasciccone said:

Let's go danciiᵢIᵢᵢi̴̥͓͔͓̔̽͒̋͋͊̔́̾̈́̕i̶̢̗͚͔̳̙͓̒̓̂̉̈́̂̉̌͐̽ͅi̶̗͛̐͛͗͐̒̈͠͝i̶͓̝͔͖̖͐̃̿̕IIngg

Let's go dancii̴̥͓͔͓̔̽͒̋͋͊̔́̾̈́̕i̶̢̗͚͔̳̙͓̒̓̂̉̈́̂̉̌͐̽ͅi̶̗͛̐͛͗͐̒̈͠͝iᵢIᵢᵢi̴̥͓͔͓̔̽͒̋͋͊̔́̾̈́̕i̶̢̗͚͔̳̙͓̒̓̂̉̈́̂̉̌͐̽ͅi̶̗͛̐͛͗͐̒̈͠͝i̶͓̝͔͖̖͐̃̿̕IIngg

6.gif 

I keep remembering this post and I still laugh my #ss off every time :lol:

On 9/3/2021 at 1:59 AM, Andymad said:

This is true…

1.Extreme Occident

2.Killers Who are Partying

3.God Control 

4.I don’t search I find

5.Batuka 

6.Medellin 

7.Come Alive 

8.Crave

9.I rise

10.Looking for Mercy

11.Faz Gostoso

12.Dark Ballet

13.Future

14.Bitch I’m loca 

+ bonus tracks ranking on their own 

15.Funana

16.Ciao Bella

17.Back that Up 

I mean that was so so difficult to do because MX is my fave album and the only song I can only rank is Extreme Occident which is first the rest are on the same spot .I love all of them 

Edited by ahl_legx
Typing mistakes (see edit history)

Extreme occident is my favorite too. Followed by Killers too.

I'm glad to see we are many to like these songs more than others. It justify that Madonna is probably better when she does deep introspective songs with extremely good music production. Probably the opposite of a Girl gone wild song.

Madame X is an excellent album. Sometimes I feel it's the album that should have followed American life.

Of course there are many things I liked between AL and MX (Confessions had amazing songs, Rebel heart too .../...) but the level of quality of MX equals the level of quality of the holy triology ROL/Music/AL. I wish she does a next album with so much inspiration and quality as MX in future.

I'm sorry but I cannot say that HC (even if good songs are on it too) and the worst thing ever called MDNA had a lot of inspiration...

So for me, it's her least listenable album, replacing MDNA as her bottom album... but... that doesn't mean I don't like some of it! Here's my rating:

1. Future
2. God Control
3. Crave
4. Bitch I'm Loca
5. I Rise
6. Medellin
7. I Don't Search I Find
8. Looking for Mercy

The rest I find too meh to rate. But the top 8 I've listed here I can certainly appreciate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, ahl_legx said:

1.Extreme Occident

2.Killers Who are Partying

3.God Control 

4.I don’t search I find

5.Batuka 

6.Medellin 

7.Come Alive 

8.Crave

9.I rise

10.Looking for Mercy

11.Faz Gostoso

12.Dark Ballet

13.Future

14.Bitch I’m loca 

+ bonus tracks ranking on their own 

15.Funana

16.Ciao Bella

17.Back that Up 

I mean that was so so difficult to do because MX is my fave album and the only song I can only rank is Extreme Occident which is first the rest are on the same spot .I love all of them 

Except you hate Crazy?

Poor Crazy didnt even get a spot:Madonna041:

Eu te amo. Mas não deixo você me destruir

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

The thorough review by Matthew Rettenmund who was present at the premiere:

https://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2021/09/madonna-after-party-madame-x-premiere.html

At least this time I wasn’t roasted by the fan too for being an actuary :Madonna041:

My question was also “The album and tour brought a spotlight to such a great culture: The Batukadeiras. How did this experience effect them, and you with working with them.” 

What a great review by Matthew! He described it so well and remembered so many little details ??

12 minutes ago, Shoful said:

At least this time I wasn’t roasted by the fan too for being an actuary :Madonna041:

My question was also “The album and tour brought a spotlight to such a great culture: The Batukadeiras. How did this experience effect them, and you with working with them.” 

What a great review by Matthew! He described it so well and remembered so many little details ??

Did you come up with that question or was it given to you?

3 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

hey @Shoful :) can you tell us if the aspect ratio of the concert was 16:9 or did it have black bars on top and bottom? thanksss

Most things are shot either 1.85:1 or 2.35:1. Both are 16:9 ratios. Since most tvs are 1.77:1, a lot of stuff is slightly zoomed in to fill the screen if shot at 1.85:1. You'll usually only get black bars if it's shot at 2.35:1

Both are 16:9 fyi

2 hours ago, o_g_c_x said:

1. Come Alive

2. Extreme Occident

3. I rise  

4. Medellin

5. God Control  

6. Crazy

7. Looking for Mercy

8. Killers Who are Partying

9. Batuka

10. I don’t search I find