Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

35 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

y'all talking about the MX era being over when she CLEARLY stated that FROM NOW ON I AM MADAME X 

Omg so this means this was her debut album???:Madonna034:

A self titled album as a debut album for both Madonna and Madame X, makes sense :Madonna034:

MX is not M14... It's actually MX1! MX2 coming soon!!! :Madonna034:

19 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Omg so this means this was her debut album???:Madonna034:

A self titled album as a debut album for both Madonna and Madame X, makes sense :Madonna034:

MX is not M14... It's actually MX1! MX2 coming soon!!! :Madonna034:

Omg MX2 IS GOING TO BE AMAZING

GOLDEN FLOOR FEAT THE WEEKND AS LEAD SINGLE :Madonna014:

34 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

was golden floor the rumoured single about poo or was that another one ? 

No people made up a tracklist and one was literally called Scat or something :Madonna006:

Golden Floor was separate from that leak but was included in the leak after it was already revealed. But the scat leak said golden floor is about a golden shower ?

So Golden Floor could actually be a real song since people said the original info was credible. the fake tracklist with descriptions was completely fake and random

33 minutes ago, Shoful said:

No people made up a tracklist and one was literally called Scat or something :Madonna006:

Golden Floor was separate from that leak but was included in the leak after it was already revealed. But the scat leak said golden floor is about a golden shower ?

So Golden Floor could actually be a real song since people said the original info was credible. the fake tracklist with descriptions was completely fake and random

Oh dear, you didn’t actually believe that nonsense, did you?

14 hours ago, Andreo said:

Idk, I honestly don't think there will be still a mention of MX in the interviews (maybe in the RS one, to promote the tour and nothing more as it's less than a week after the release). I think the next interviews will be about the 40th anniversary plan and the movie too, hopefully, but for how much I love MX, I hope it's the end ^^'

The only thing that makse me think Rolling Stone might be related to Madame X is the fact Maluma is also there. I'm sure it'll be mentioned. 

Btw, that's going to be out today, right?

1 minute ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

The only thing that makse me think Rolling Stone might be related to Madame X is the fact Maluma is also there. I'm sure it'll be mentioned. 

Btw, that's going to be out today, right?

Yeah I forgot about it lol, but it's today. I think this will be the very last time we'll hear about MX / the show (hopefully the November interview will only be about the future projects) 

Watched it last night. Think it gets better as the show goes on, Batuka onwards. Highlights for me are Come Alive and Extreme Occident. Doesn’t quite capture the magic of seeing her in a small venue but comes pretty close. I’ll watch this again unlike Rebel Heart. She gave her all even though she was injured.

Okay highlights of the show for me are frozen/ come alive/ future. Honestly the live album is better than the OG madame X album, I appreciate dark ballet a lot better in the live version than I do for the original. It’s insane that she never used this version of Future on the the OG album it is a million times better!! 

29 minutes ago, RebelHeart97 said:

. It’s insane that she never used this version of Future on the the OG album it is a million times better!! 

What if we started a petition to get the studio version of this Future released!? WE NEED IT

Also lets tag on the super deluxe tracks

42 minutes ago, RebelHeart97 said:

Okay highlights of the show for me are frozen/ come alive/ future. Honestly the live album is better than the OG madame X album, I appreciate dark ballet a lot better in the live version than I do for the original. It’s insane that she never used this version of Future on the the OG album it is a million times better!! 

i bet this version is the demo version ...break her hacker out of jail so he can get the solo versions of both crave and future ..

7 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

i bet this version is the demo version ...break her hacker out of jail so he can get the solo versions of both crave and future ..

Has it ever been confirmed there is a solo version of Crave with another verse? I’ve seen people mention it here and there but have never seen actual evidence 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic