Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

On 10/17/2021 at 9:47 PM, scamper said:

It was worst in Spain... It had all the adverts but when she talked she was dubbed... Not just when she talked to the audience... The "They are so naive..." part of "Dark Ballet" you had a Spanish girl saying "Son tan ingenuos..." and "Rescue me" was completly dubbed and you couldn't hear Madonna's voice... terrible!!!!! They could have add subtittles, but no... 

But you could change it into Original Audio not dubbed. It was easy. We can change audio option about 10 years ago... that's all...

If you think, it was the best option because if you put in Original Audio Version you could listen to without being dubbed and without subtitles, because in France or Germany it was subtitled and they disturb a lot!

Conclusion: MTV Spain was the best option! (With two audio options and no subtitles!!)

4 minutes ago, lmvc said:

But you could change it into Original Audio not dubbed. It was easy. We can change audio option about 10 years ago... that's all...

If you think, it was the best option because if you put in Original Audio Version you could listen to without being dubbed and without subtitles, because in France or Germany it was subtitled and they disturb a lot!

Conclusion: MTV Spain was the best option! (With two audio options and no subtitles!!)

I tried but it didn't work... Even with the original audio version I had to listen to that girl... Who knows, maybe a problem with my TV or something like that... I had the subtitles option too but as you said they disturb a lot so I disconnect them

11 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

I didnt get the second step.

what is oath?

How to install The Oath on Kodi

1. Launch Kodi.

2. Click the “Settings icon” and click “System settings.”

3. Hover over “Add-ons.”

4. Click “Unknown sources” if you’ve not done so already (this is because it’s from a third-party source)

5. Go back to the Setting menu and click “File manager.”

6. Select “Add source” and click None

7. Type the URL “https://host505.github.io” and click “OK.”

8. Type oath as the source name (so you will be able to identify it later) and click “OK.”

9. Go back to the Kodi home page and click “Add-ons.”

10. Click the “Add-on browser icon” and then click “Install from zip file.”

11. Select “oath” (which is the name of the repository source you provided earlier)

12. Click “repository.host505-2.5.zip”

13. Click “Install from repository.”

14. Click “host505 repo.”

15. Click “Video add-ons.”

16. Select “TheOath.”

17. Click “Install.”

18. Click “OK” to accept the installation of additional add-ons.

19. Wait till you see the “Add-on installed” notification on your screen. It usually takes less than 2 minutes.

It takes 5 mins total,

looks hard listed like that but it isnt. Its only putting an add on (an app) onto kodi with tv, movies & stuff. There are lots of others too. Maybe now youve got the kodi half installed you could youtube 'how to add on the oath to kodi', there maybe videos. I like other add ons just as much but the oath is reliable. Wish I was there, if pop it on your tv easy for you. If i can do it anyone can! go for it. x

There's another add on called seren, you can search by person. If you type in Madona LOADS comes up. Docs, movies, shows, all sorts.  

youll get the hang of it. :)

5 hours ago, Frank said:

General
Unique ID                      : 33513601091571739383580730987102097500 (0x19367C1B1BE820D9268B4B716DC4505C)
Complete name                  : Madame.X.2021.2160p.WEB-DL.x265.8bit.SDR.DDP5.1-TEPES\Madame.X.2021.2160p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x265-TEPES.mkv
Format                         : Matroska
Format version                 : Version 4
File size                      : 7.75 GiB
Duration                       : 1 h 56 min
Overall bit rate               : 9 494 kb/s
Writing application            : mkvmerge v62.0.0 ('Apollo') 64-bit
Writing library                : libebml v1.4.2 + libmatroska v1.6.4

Video
ID                             : 1
Format                         : HEVC
Format/Info                    : High Efficiency Video Coding
Format profile                 : Main@L5@Main
Codec ID                       : V_MPEGH/ISO/HEVC
Bit rate                       : 9 300 kb/s
Width                          : 3 840 pixels
Height                         : 2 160 pixels
Display aspect ratio           : 16:9
Frame rate mode                : Constant
Frame rate                     : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Color space                    : YUV
Chroma subsampling             : 4:2:0
Bit depth                      : 8 bits
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)             : 0.047
Stream size                    : 7.59 GiB (98%)
Writing library                : x265 3.5+1-f0c1022b6:[Linux][GCC 9.3.0][64 bit] 8bit
Encoding settings              : cpuid=1111039 / frame-threads=3 / wpp / no-pmode / no-pme / no-psnr / no-ssim / log-level=2 / input-csp=1 / input-res=3840x2160 / interlace=0 / total-frames=0 / level-idc=0 / high-tier=1 / uhd-bd=0 / ref=4 / no-allow-non-conformance / repeat-headers / annexb / no-aud / no-eob / no-eos / no-hrd / info / hash=0 / no-temporal-layers / open-gop / min-keyint=48 / keyint=48 / gop-lookahead=0 / bframes=4 / b-adapt=2 / b-pyramid / bframe-bias=0 / rc-lookahead=25 / lookahead-slices=4 / scenecut=0 / hist-scenecut=0 / radl=0 / no-splice / no-intra-refresh / ctu=64 / min-cu-size=8 / rect / no-amp / max-tu-size=32 / tu-inter-depth=1 / tu-intra-depth=1 / limit-tu=0 / rdoq-level=2 / dynamic-rd=0.00 / no-ssim-rd / signhide / no-tskip / nr-intra=0 / nr-inter=0 / no-constrained-intra / strong-intra-smoothing / max-merge=3 / limit-refs=3 / limit-modes / me=3 / subme=3 / merange=57 / temporal-mvp / no-frame-dup / no-hme / weightp / no-weightb / no-analyze-src-pics / deblock=0:0 / sao / no-sao-non-deblock / rd=4 / selective-sao=4 / no-early-skip / rskip / no-fast-intra / no-tskip-fast / no-cu-lossless / no-b-intra / no-splitrd-skip / rdpenalty=0 / psy-rd=2.00 / psy-rdoq=1.00 / no-rd-refine / no-lossless / cbqpoffs=0 / crqpoffs=0 / rc=abr / bitrate=9505 / qcomp=0.60 / qpstep=4 / stats-write=0 / stats-read=2 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / vbv-maxrate=11406 / vbv-bufsize=9505 / vbv-init=0.8 / min-vbv-fullness=50.0 / max-vbv-fullness=80.0 / ipratio=1.40 / pbratio=1.30 / aq-mode=2 / aq-strength=1.00 / cutree / zone-count=0 / no-strict-cbr / qg-size=32 / no-rc-grain / qpmax=69 / qpmin=0 / no-const-vbv / sar=1 / overscan=0 / videoformat=5 / range=0 / colorprim=1 / transfer=1 / colormatrix=1 / chromaloc=0 / display-window=0 / cll=0,0 / min-luma=0 / max-luma=255 / log2-max-poc-lsb=8 / vui-timing-info / vui-hrd-info / slices=1 / no-opt-qp-pps / no-opt-ref-list-length-pps / no-multi-pass-opt-rps / scenecut-bias=0.05 / hist-threshold=0.03 / no-opt-cu-delta-qp / no-aq-motion / no-hdr10 / no-hdr10-opt / no-dhdr10-opt / no-idr-recovery-sei / analysis-reuse-level=0 / analysis-save-reuse-level=0 / analysis-load-reuse-level=0 / scale-factor=0 / refine-intra=0 / refine-inter=0 / refine-mv=1 / refine-ctu-distortion=0 / no-limit-sao / ctu-info=0 / no-lowpass-dct / refine-analysis-type=0 / copy-pic=1 / max-ausize-factor=1.0 / no-dynamic-refine / no-single-sei / no-hevc-aq / no-svt / no-field / qp-adaptation-range=1.00 / scenecut-aware-qp=0conformance-window-offsets / right=0 / bottom=0 / decoder-max-rate=0 / no-vbv-live-multi-pass
Language                       : English
Default                        : Yes
Forced                         : No
Color range                    : Limited
Color primaries                : BT.709
Transfer characteristics       : BT.709
Matrix coefficients            : BT.709

Audio
ID                             : 2
Format                         : E-AC-3
Format/Info                    : Enhanced AC-3
Commercial name                : Dolby Digital Plus
Codec ID                       : A_EAC3
Bit rate mode                  : Constant
Bit rate                       : 192 kb/s
Channel(s)                     : 6 channels
Channel layout                 : L R C LFE Ls Rs
Sampling rate                  : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate                     : 31.250 FPS (1536 SPF)
Compression mode               : Lossy
Stream size                    : 161 MiB (2%)
Service kind                   : Complete Main
Default                        : Yes

Text
ID                             : 3
Format                         : UTF-8
Codec ID                       : S_TEXT/UTF8
Codec ID/Info                  : UTF-8 Plain Text
Bit rate                       : 69 b/s
Count of elements              : 1875
Stream size                    : 59.5 KiB (0%)
Default                        : No

k1UuXEK.jpg

I deleted it, don't think it's worthy. The best one is still the 10 GBs one.

The one from Naisu? Yep, it still the best. 

Hi, I know it's very late, but finally I managed to watch the show with my dear friend, and I loved it!!! I knew I would have loved it, but I was genuinely impressed by the cinematic editing (in a good way oc) and the funny / audience moments were actually hilarious, we couldn't stop laughing! Definitely in my top 5 M tours ever! 

12 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Hi, I know it's very late, but finally I managed to watch the show with my dear friend, and I loved it!!! I knew I would have loved it, but I was genuinely impressed by the cinematic editing (in a good way oc) and the funny / audience moments were actually hilarious, we couldn't stop laughing! Definitely in my top 5 M tours ever! 

the part where she tells a fan to fuck off when he asks her to sign the picture is funny - typical madonna and typical of her to keep that part in the show - i admire that she does not kiss her fans arses 24/7 - i know her telling the fan to fuck off would piss some off but i found it really funny 

9 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

Why do madonna fans hate kylie so much? Everytime I see K's name mentioned on this forum is for shade reasons. Kylie is a flawless artist, who always looks incredible, shes genuenly nice, likeable and polite!

I dont hate kylie at all , i just think she ponders to the gay community that is all and i find it a bit cheap - i do not dislike her though - is she really considered a artist ? i would not say me saying she ponders to the gay community with her constant disco efforts etc etc is shade - its actually a fact - if she went outside of her box and did something different id be impressed with her as a POPSTAR

2 hours ago, bedtimestory said:

Why do madonna fans hate kylie so much? Everytime I see K's name mentioned on this forum is for shade reasons. Kylie is a flawless artist, who always looks incredible, shes genuenly nice, likeable and polite!

To question Kylie's career and discography is to be really stupid. She is an amazing artist.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic