Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

• 6 months later...
On 7/27/2022 at 7:27 AM, OceanBlue said:

Now that tehere's this MTV nomination, it would be time to release it on br and dvd !

It would be perfect.

Has anyone come across a decent download yet? I miss the creative fan edits from prior tour footage (will settle for a typewriter free version)

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 12:08 AM, dylanlioncourt said:

I heard it was her agent/friend Cade and her social media handler Cassie who helped get Britney the lawyer. The New Yorker posted about it but didn't name them specifically. Cade and Cassie (though she's been highly problematic) all but confirmed it. I'm sure Madonna has been in contact with Britney but I would guess prior everything she said or sent as viewed by Britney's team unfortunately. The allegations they mirrored and tapped her phones is beyond disgusting.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-britney-spears-got-free-and-what-comes-next

"According to a person closely involved with Spears’s team, its remaining members decided to unite behind Spears. “Jamie’s the only one left on team Jamie,” that person said. Spears was focused on getting a new lawyer, and the remaining team members—including an agent and an executive with the company that managed her social media—decided to help her retain new and more muscular legal representation."

ah.. Britney seems like a modern day Merylin Monroe:broken:

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Well if audio dvd's and blu-ray's were still a thing (nowadays they only work for Kylie Minogue), only thing I would require for sure: the filmed Crave and Sodade performances as bonuses, but honestly I totally got why she did throw them in the dustbin. Anyway I haven't felt like even buying a bootleg disc for this, rather buy some very good quality Re-Invention Lisbon one.

Btw Chinese retailers at my local Shopee are selling a series of bootlegs that could pass easily for an actual, official release to some distracted folks, now that's what I call a typical mindset (before the unsuspicious prejudice police comes out, I wonder who has the guts - at least here in MInfinity - to deny China's longtime history with piracy...)

• 6 months later...