Monsieur Hugo X

Madame X Tour DVD

I do agree with whoever said that her tour-video-releases are taking longer and longer with each tour to get released but we should be blessed after all that we have professional-filmed recordings from every tour that she has done...whether YouTube (BAT, RIT) or other pro shot stuff (MDNA France etc)

take a look at Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson or Cher... they only put out some concert-releases throughout their careers but not all of their tours...

I think we are blessed in this case! 

I hope she’ll do it different this time. I’m honestly not expecting the traditional DVD/Blu-ray release. She will probably premiere the concert film in cinemas if COVID calms down and release a live album with some sort of a special treatment like a photo book or something. And later on, the film would probably be released through a streaming platform.

I don't care much about a release date as long as it's broadcast without any cuts. Then we could just rip it and ta-da be happy watching or listening to it over and over. Like - I don't see any problem if she broadcasts it by the end of this year and release it by the end of 2021.

While not my favourite tour video, The Girlie Show is still a prime example of a show filmed specifically for screen audiences, there were fantastic use of wide shots, crane shots, camera men on stage circling around her and getting great close ups, she also interacted with cameras too.

However my gut feeling is that we’re gonna end up with something similar to the MET Gala performance with edits from professional cameras + phone recordings (like the ones we’ve seen posted on her Instagram throughout the Madame X tour).

I hope i'm wrong though

It makes sense for her/her label to bank on the surge of interest in her when the Levitating Remix drops and announce a release date and/or a teaser trailer. The other option being if that WW'84 song rumor is true, then make an announcement around the release of that film. Either way it makes the most sense for it to be released in the fourth quarter.

4 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

While not my favourite tour video, The Girlie Show is still a prime example of a show filmed specifically for screen audiences, there were fantastic use of wide shots, crane shots, camera men on stage circling around her and getting great close ups, she also interacted with cameras too.

However my gut feeling is that we’re gonna end up with something similar to the MET Gala performance with edits from professional cameras + phone recordings (like the ones we’ve seen posted on her Instagram throughout the Madame X tour).

I hope i'm wrong though

MXT had a professional camera crew/production company and they filmed various nights In Lisbon and London. There’s no way it’ll be like MET gala.

On 7/28/2020 at 9:28 PM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

take a look at Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson or Cher... they only put out some concert-releases throughout their careers but not all of their tours...

the comparison lacks in my opinion, cause said artists (especially the latter one) put on the same show under different names over and over again. Same setlist, same choreographies, same backdrops, same outfits - hell, even same wigs for Cher. 

20 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

However my gut feeling is that we’re gonna end up with something similar to the MET Gala performance with edits from professional cameras + phone recordings

How so, if phones were officially banned and the only few hidden recordings that surfaced looked like crap?  :thinker:

On 7/30/2020 at 5:07 AM, Gâteau said:

the comparison lacks in my opinion, cause said artists (especially the latter one) put on the same show under different names over and over again. Same setlist, same choreographies, same backdrops, same outfits - hell, even same wigs for Cher. 

How so, if phones were officially banned and the only few hidden recordings that surfaced looked like crap?  :thinker:

that's pretty accurate

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Per that source on MTribe

"The footage on stage (with a steady cam) That we saw in the teaser was shot in Paris during a special full on dress rehearsal with an empty theatre. Again crew source"

Who on Tripe is saying this?

13 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

"The footage on stage (with a steady cam) That we saw in the teaser was shot in Paris during a special full on dress rehearsal with an empty theatre. Again crew source"

if it can be true because in some of the shows in Paris she did not wear the blonde wig and in the teaser it appears like this

Screenshot_20200801-090021.png

15 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I thought they were filming dress rehearsal in Lisbon 🧐

On 7/30/2020 at 4:07 AM, Gâteau said:

6aGY.gif

I would leave Janet Jackson out of this... The Janet Tour, Velvet Rope Tour, and All 4 U Tour were all different (mostly) and amazing. 

5 hours ago, Omero said:

if it can be true because in some of the shows in Paris she did not wear the blonde wig and in the teaser it appears like this

Screenshot_20200801-090021.png

It was also the case in some London shows though as well and we know for sure they filmed in London too. There was never cameras at Paris shows that I heard about.

I did however see a boom mic pointed at the audience recording audience sound.

2 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

6aGY.gif

I would leave Janet Jackson out of this... The Janet Tour, Velvet Rope Tour, and All 4 U Tour were all different (mostly) and amazing. 

Can't tell actually. Bought tickets twice to see her and she eventually janceled both. :Madonna051: