Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Guest Nobody Knows Me
43 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Does anyone know if Madonna recorded that Batuka Prayer song? Was that her voice singing during the interlude?

Also did she have to re-record vocals for Rescue Me for that interlude or were those just stems of the original recording?

I don’t remember hearing her vocals in Batuka Prayer.

Rescue Me was definitely new vocals. I could hear the grills :lol:

6 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I don’t remember hearing her vocals in Batuka Prayer.

Rescue Me was definitely new vocals. I could hear the grills :lol:

I feel like The Prayer sounds like her using a high pitched voice

haha thats what I thought. She does sound kinda like the official version tho as well 

I can’t believe (well I can) that this still hasn’t been done and dusted. Aired, streamed or released. I mean it is now beyond ridiculous. There appears to be no urgency to capitalise on sales or momentum. Be quicker watching paint dry than this release. It is a complete joke. 

12 minutes ago, alanuk said:

I can’t believe (well I can) that this still hasn’t been done and dusted. Aired, streamed or released. I mean it is now beyond ridiculous. There appears to be no urgency to capitalise on sales or momentum. Be quicker watching paint dry than this release. It is a complete joke. 

This is what happens when you don't have a team. 

Guys, Ariana Grande's Sweetener Tour ended last december and still isn't released too. It's being negotiated to stream and, rumors are that YouTube and Netflix are in the fight for the streaming rights. That's even worse than Madame X tour (tho Ariana released the tour audio several months ago)...

1 hour ago, luis-rj said:

Guys, Ariana Grande's Sweetener Tour ended last december and still isn't released too. It's being negotiated to stream and, rumors are that YouTube and Netflix are in the fight for the streaming rights. That's even worse than Madame X tour (tho Ariana released the tour audio several months ago)...

Plus I heard Katy plans on releasing the Witness tour as well, which was a few years ago now..

43 minutes ago, Omero said:

guys but Madonna is not Katy Perry and Ariana Grande ... Madonna is Madonna ... she will launch the tour how it happened with her previous tours

The previous tours have all launched differently though. There is no similar formula, other than it being sent to a cable/streaming service, then released physically.

1 hour ago, al4realz said:

From what I know it will be streamed before the end of the year. 

I think everything is already planned for it to be released. Otherwise Ricardo and Madonna wouldn’t be teasing us with videos. 

I'm more curious to see the label that it's releasing than the show itself honestly. 

Do we know anything else about those Disney rumors?

I remember those and someone mentioning Madonna was presumably going to show up on a talk show on the same day as Bob Iger a few months later. It was supposed to happen around summer. Of course this was before Covid 19. 

Do we know anything else besides this?

Just now, WopaelWopael said:

i think and hope that the delay is because of her wanting to wait for a new madonna-hype as soon as her remix with dua is out on 14. th 

I hope you’re right and it’s a tactical decision like this!

Hopefully not a case of too many cooks in the kitchen thinking they have the recipe to a perfect edit ?? 

Since Intersope completely erased her, I highly doubt the DVD/Blu-ray will be released at this point. If they had plans to release it, surely Intersope would have at least kept her in their artist list and social media to try and make some money off of the physical release by promoting it. I have a feeling it'll go on streaming and that's it. Unless WB somehow grabbed the rights to the tour release? 

14 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Since Intersope completely erased her, I highly doubt the DVD/Blu-ray will be released at this point. If they had plans to release it, surely Intersope would have at least kept her in their artist list and social media to try and make some money off of the physical release by promoting it. I have a feeling it'll go on streaming and that's it. Unless WB somehow grabbed the rights to the tour release? 

I don’t think It matters because the rebel heart tour was released on the side with Eagle Rock and Semtex Films. And it includes songs from Warner and interscope with no issues. 

5 hours ago, al4realz said:

I don’t think It matters because the rebel heart tour was released on the side with Eagle Rock and Semtex Films. And it includes songs from Warner and interscope with no issues. 

Madonna has the publishing rights, so there wouldn't be any issue with the Warner material, let alone Interscope.

The RHT dvd was released through Universal, the parent company of Interscope.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic