Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Guest Nobody Knows Me

The MDNA Tour DVD - 9 months after the tour ended.
Rebel Heart Tour DVD  - 18 months after the tour ended.

The tour ended five months ago, so it’s very likely it’s still coming and she has no reason to be quicker than the past two releases. 

But wait...we're talking about a "physical" release? I'm looking forward to a broadcast / streaming first. The announcement for that could come really close to the broadcast date. The Rebel Heart Tour was broadcasted in December 2016 and was announced at the end of october. Nothing strange till now. I'm ecpecting for a broadcast date in the fall.

For the physical disc release date, I think in 2021.

2 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

The MDNA Tour DVD - 9 months after the tour ended.
Rebel Heart Tour DVD  - 18 months after the tour ended.

The tour ended five months ago, so it’s very likely it’s still coming and she has no reason to be quicker than the past two releases. 

Rh release was disaster.

I think this release and maybe a proper remixed album of Madame X would give her ample time to heal and be creative. Ride on the coattails of those until it’s time for new stuff. Providing they do well streaming/sales. Remixed and Revisited 2 would be cool. Except the only track from that album that was good at all was into the Hollywood groove lmao. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
15 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

Rh release was disaster.

It was, but the point was just that she takes a while to release the tour DVDs nowadays, so even if this one is over-edited as well, I’m sure it’ll be here eventually. 

18 hours ago, Andymad said:

I think this release and maybe a proper remixed album of Madame X would give her ample time to heal and be creative. Ride on the coattails of those until it’s time for new stuff. Providing they do well streaming/sales. Remixed and Revisited 2 would be cool. Except the only track from that album that was good at all was into the Hollywood groove lmao. 

Instead of a remix album I’d prefer a MX acoustic album. All songs played with real instruments with her Lisbon band. A “living room session”. All she would have to do is sit and sing. ;)

I really do think that the dvd/file is already edited. That teaser, from 5 months ago, looks like the entire show is done. 

Maybe there's just paper with the return to Warner? The image rights? we don't know. And she knows that we love xmas presentes.

I did whatch live and can't wait to see the final edit - she is a great audiovisual artist, the "bad edition" from mdna tour is "the way to edit shows" nowadays (Taylor, Beyonce, Katy Kerry are doing it...).

MADAME X TEASER (march 14 2020)

Goodness, the last few releases have had long wait times. It's clearly filmed, either finished or post-production at this point that will either be sold or broadcasted first. Some of you make it seem she scrapped the release and there's nothing in the pipeline. It'll come in time and we'll dissect, complain about the editing, changing shots, the vocals, the filters etc. :kissy:

On 8/19/2020 at 8:18 PM, RUADJAI said:

But more importantly.. 

MDNA End to Streaming was 6 months

Rebel Heart End to Streaming was 9 months

again... we haven’t even got 6 yet and y’all already canceled it. 

But.... We had an announcement months before the streaming was broadcast. It's September almost and there's no news. Unless they surprise drop it (which I think would be even more of a disaster). 

I'm still confident it'll come soon. Maybe not a DVD release. 

12 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I really wish the whole Paris concert of The MDNA Tour would leak.

I do too - would love the Miami concert to leak too as a single show before they mixed in all the other screen footage from other dates and the Paris filming 

Edited by MDNA22 (see edit history)

It’s a weird year. For everyone. For every company, for every business. It’ll come. Or it might not come. I’m antsy, but I’m also over it. If it comes it comes. If it doesn’t... well then unfortunately I wouldn’t be surprised. We just have to wait lol. That’s the reality of this project right now. #waiting

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic