Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I actually don’t think a remix album is out of the question this time around.

1.Medellin

2. Crave

3. Future

4. I Rise

5. God Control

6. I Don’t Search I Find

7.  Funana

8. Back That Up

10. Caio Bella

11. Like A Prayer ( 2019 mix)

13. Solade (studio version)

14. Rescue Me ( 2019 Studio version)

15. MX unreleased track

16. MX unreleased track 

17. MX unreleased track

couple of other mixes maybe already commissioned or even some of the other songs from MX

Would be a nice companion piece to the DVD. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
21 minutes ago, steady75 said:

1.Medellin

2. Crave

3. Future

4. I Rise

5. God Control

6. I Don’t Search I Find

7.  Funana

8. Back That Up

10. Caio Bella

15. MX unreleased track

16. MX unreleased track 

17. MX unreleased track

couple of other mixes maybe already commissioned or even some of the other songs from MX

I would really love to hear the studio version of Rescue Me before it was demoted to being an interlude.

39 minutes ago, steady75 said:

? I didn’t Say I liked it Hen but there was a nod to the Like A Prayer anniversary in the tour programme and it was performed at Eurovision and The Met Gala both events that surrounded Madame X. It’s probably got more performances round this era than the damn Madame X tracks. 

I knooooow, I know. I think it’s great she’s giving the song some love but lord almighty the version she’s been using lately is just... meh.

On 8/23/2020 at 5:29 AM, steady75 said:

1.Medellin

2. Crave

3. Future

4. I Rise

5. God Control

6. I Don’t Search I Find

7.  Funana

8. Back That Up

10. Caio Bella

15. MX unreleased track

16. MX unreleased track 

17. MX unreleased track

Okay now this is something I can be onboard with!!’ This sounds like a dream come true! As long as we can agree that the tour version of Future should be on this haha

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, Enrico said:

As Casey Spooner is finally credited as a writer for God Control, she might remove it from the dvd and release the "short version" instead  :devil:

GC is the new Love don't live here anymore :lol:

God Control is the new Angel :laughing:

I hope they release the remixes now that he’s got his credit!

I hear Lola recorded the Madame X show from the London Palladium royal box on her iPhone 6 and she is almost finished editing it in Imovie and Mark Up for effects. 
It premiers as a Snapchat exclusive in 87 mini stories. 
That 4K upgrade transfer cigarette in the Video threads better get his hard drives greased.  

Madame X is a Betamax throwback in the haus of Blu Ray

....in 4 megapixel realness.

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Wait is that what she actually does? 

That's what she did with MDNA and Rebel HEART. For MDNA, it even had those weird distorted sound effects from the intro before the church bells rang. And you can even hear the muffled backstage commotion in between some songs as shown on the DVD. 

Lazy AF. 

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

That's what she did with MDNA and Rebel HEART. For MDNA, it even had those weird distorted sound effects from the intro before the church bells rang. And you can even hear the muffled backstage commotion in between some songs as shown on the DVD. 

Lazy AF. 

I still can't believe they didn't even care to edit that intro, what a disaster :Madonna031: I still have hope for a better treatment with Madame X

6 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Lazy AF. 

The Live CD version of MDNA Tour is the first main Madonna album release that I refused to buy - for that reason. I got the BluRay. But my Live CD collection stopped at that point. Stunningly lazy and arrogant approach. 

10 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Lazy AF. 

Omg i had no idea. So what did they do for IGTTYAS, CT, and S&ST? Did they put it together like a studio album is made by piecing it together?

22 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Omg i had no idea. So what did they do for IGTTYAS, CT, and S&ST? Did they put it together like a studio album is made by piecing it together?

It was mixed and mastered specifically for the CD release, plus they were truncated releases, so they had to edit each song so it all blended together 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic