Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

4 hours ago, steady75 said:

It won’t be four years Til her next record.

Madame X DVD November

Like a Prayer box set in March 2021

Year of Spotify releases

Some sort of collection at Xmas 2021

New album March 2022

Tour summer 2022

Everybody 40th career anniversary winter 2022

debut 40th anniversary 2023

You sure are pretty optimistic :yarn:

Guest Nobody Knows Me

She might not be gone for as long as we think. If this film sees a lot of success then it could help bring some more positive attention to her and her catalogue. 

Guys... Sorta off-topic but since we're all here, I'd like to ask something. Do we have any background info on the rumoured Some Girls scrapped performance from MDNA Tour? All I know is that it would be performed in place of Vogue. Is there any truth to that? What do we know about it?

Guest Nobody Knows Me
28 minutes ago, Ekans said:

Guys... Sorta off-topic but since we're all here, I'd like to ask something. Do we have any background info on the rumoured Some Girls scrapped performance from MDNA Tour? All I know is that it would be performed in place of Vogue. Is there any truth to that? What do we know about it?

Not much really, just that it was supposed to be in the place of Vogue. This is allegedly taken from rehearsals but I’m not sure if it’s real.

20 hours ago, Ekans said:

It was in place of Vogue before being scrapped. Not sure the rehearsal clip is real since it sounds like those fake rehearsals fans make by making things LQ or it might be. Aside from that performance, Falling Free was also rehearsed but was dropped. Love Spent was a work in progress throughout the tour as it evolved greatly musically, her shedding more clothes and it became more dramatic.

If anything, the biopic may have the success of other films and lead to a new generation of fans discovering her music or at least the big hits making her a semi decent force on streaming platforms and I would hope Warner or whatever entity would capitalize on it by releasing products as a result whether it be a greatest hits, the tours, video collection, memorabilia, it's not necessarily a bad thing. 

As for her future albums, we'll still get new music if news of her new deal with either Warner or whomever she signed with comes to light. I would hope she continues down the bonkers route of Madame X and continues pushing her artistry. Touring will happen but it'll probably toned down a lot less due to her injuries and age (sad to say) but hoping she'll surprise me. Either way seeing her live will be treat regardless, minus the late starts.

All I'm hoping is that it will be live in Lisbon because if not I will never understand why, especially after she made sure every night of the tour and on every interview and on very Instagram post that this this whole era wouldn't have existed if she didn't move to Lisbon in the first place. :lol:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, Dito said:

All I'm hoping is that it will be live in Lisbon because if not I will never understand why, especially after she made sure every night of the tour and on every interview and on very Instagram post that this this whole era wouldn't have existed if she didn't move to Lisbon in the first place. :lol:

It’s already confirmed it was filmed in Lisbon.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic