18 minutes ago, MonsieurX said:

Madonna stated that they are starting editing on the Madame X Tour DVD. The editing process was delayed due to COVID-19. 

15 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

I was about to write the same! She said they started editing but it was put on hold due to the quarantine, right? And just now they are resuming the edition.

She said this - but also that they're editing it right now as they speak about it. :Madonna014:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide?? I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

So sounds like we won’t be getting it this year. I’m a bit surprised!

Well, the last time she released a dvd of the tour the same year the tour ended was..in 2001!

She clearly started before Covid since she shared the trailer and that photo of her watcing it on a tv. 

She more than likely meant they stopped editing once the pandemic hit like crazy (the lack of tests, information etc) but have slowly resumed working on it now with information, protective measures and being tested to ensure no one infected comes into contact with her, vice versa. So now we know it's coming and not something that was scrapped, the conspiracies or she wasn't happy with the footage theories we always get.

I think a streaming broadcast is all we'll get this time. I find it strange that they just resumed editing when the lockdown has been lifted since June and they could have easily did some work at home during that time. But knowing her, she probably wants to be in the studio with them to advise crazy editing effects. Since they're in NYC, she'll probably make them wait till this screenplay is finished in a few months. 

I can't see whatever record company being interested in releasing a physical DVD/BD after all this time has passed. 

19 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I think a streaming broadcast is all we'll get this time. I find it strange that they just resumed editing when the lockdown has been lifted since June and they could have easily did some work at home during that time. But knowing her, she probably wants to be in the studio with them to advise crazy editing effects. Since they're in NYC, she'll probably make them wait till this screenplay is finished in a few months. 

I can't see whatever record company being interested in releasing a physical DVD/BD after all this time has passed. 

Well she did say she has been working on this movie script for 2 months now.

Remember also she posted a pic of her watching it on her tv. So she likely had someone do a rough cut of it and she’s now working on the finer details. But it’s clearly not her priority.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic