Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As far as we know it'll come out, they never said anything to make us think that it's going to be cancelled. I think the last thing we knew about this it was that the editing was delayed since the Coronavirus but they were back at it again (from that insta live with Diablo, I don't remember when that was exactly). So if the Rebel Heart Tour took forever in normal conditions, I think it's "normal" Madame X is taking a little bit more of time since the pandemic. 
Could they do this faster? Of course. But we know that's not happening, so we'll have to wait. I hope it's not that far away. :Madonna032:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So what should be the cover image? I can't decide?? I did a mock-up of the live album. Went with one of Steven Klein's images as I thought it should've been the tour poster what with the red curtain and all  - it's perfect! But a live image is always good.  

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Shoful said:

When she gets back from this never-ending trip, can she please drop a hint about this

I bet you it's gonna be that way!, whne she return from her trip, she's gonna be obsesive thinking about all the money lose on that epic journey, so the solution will be a release of some audio or film or show to try to obtain all the money back!

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, star guardian said:

yall for gods sake calm downnnn

rht took forever to be released, madame x was being edited and why would she spend money on editing and shooting it for nothing?

re-invention is another case, it happened almost 12 years ago, so much has changed since then.... lets just wait a little bit more, im sure shes planing to do something with it

i agree with you. Back then, it was said that RIT was not released because Warner company was not sure that it will sell well due to AL fiasco. We will see.. personally, i am not so hot about MX but i wanna see her current show, that is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a very solid chance.  

Drowned World.

Confessions. 

Sticky N Sweet

MDNA

Rebel Heart

They all saw such releases.  (The latter for even came with LIVE albums). So yes... I very much suspect Madame X will be offered up that way as well.  

 

Sadly, people today have little or no patience. Oh, and they ALL love to bitch.

Edited by Markdonna
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 1:04 PM, into the erotico said:

i agree with you. Back then, it was said that RIT was not released because Warner company was not sure that it will sell well due to AL fiasco.

Actually this isn't exactly true. Carese even said they intended to release the DVD but it was contracted that it couldn't come out until 2006, a certain amount of months after I'm Going To Tell You A Secret was released. By that time, they were already working on the Confessions Tour release and too much time had passed so they lost interest. 

 

Rumour has it, they had the DVD ISO file ready to go but they never got pressed. Remember the sneak peaks of Burning Up and Die Another Day that were released on YouTube? Audio rips from the finished DVD of Nothing Fails and Don't Tell Me leaked as well. The videos looked great and the audio was magnificent. It's a shame it's probably stored on a hard drive somewhere in a warehouse just collecting dust. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Actually this isn't exactly true. Carese even said they intended to release the DVD but it was contracted that it couldn't come out until 2006, a certain amount of months after I'm Going To Tell You A Secret was released. By that time, they were already working on the Confessions Tour release and too much time had passed so they lost interest. 

 

Rumour has it, they had the DVD ISO file ready to go but they never got pressed. Remember the sneak peaks of Burning Up and Die Another Day that were released on YouTube? Audio rips from the finished DVD of Nothing Fails and Don't Tell Me leaked as well. The videos looked great and the audio was magnificent. It's a shame it's probably stored on a hard drive somewhere in a warehouse just collecting dust. 

Ooh! Where can I find these videos and audios?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Nobody Knows Me

I'm pretty sure the Burning Up and Die Another Day performances are taken from the unreleased DVD so I think they are finalised.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I'm pretty sure the Burning Up and Die Another Day performances are taken from the unreleased DVD so I think they are finalised.

Yeah but the overlayed backdrops and the zooms that don't fit with the video's actual aspect ratio is weird.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roy said:

Yeah but the overlayed backdrops and the zooms that don't fit with the video's actual aspect ratio is weird.

They got released online for some Blackberry promotion at the time I think to Blackberry users and think were officially released - but maybe what you mention is because they were formatted to play on a mobile phone?

I think both videos if you look closely you can see they use footage from 2 different nights and different camera angles to the lisbon complete leak from one of the nights they filmed 

As someone said the whole edited show from Lisbon is probably sitting on a hard drive somewhere in storage as it never made it to being pressed for release  - would love to get a properly edited version of the show but am grateful the more raw pro filming from one of the Lisbon nights leaked an to be honest I prefer that lack of finish and editing to the overdone Rebel Heart and MDNA edits for the official releases as you totally feel like you are watching a real concert and is much more engaging to watch (to me anyway lol )

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...