Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I'm super relieved that this is still on, but at the same time I'm really scared about the type of editing. ¿Do you guys think she ever got the feedback for the editing on the MDNA and RH tour? Even though if she did get the feedback for the MDNA tour then she went NUTS with the RH Tour editing, so that's not a good sign :laughing:

4 hours ago, Husam Elzien said:

She probably does but she doesn't care because she thinks we'll keep waiting... for her. Just waiting. I think the issue is interest probably would hold amongst everyone, not just die hards if she wasn't plastering her life all over Instagram. Like in the 90s and early 00s if there was a large gap between projects, people would be on the edge of their seats because they didn't know what was happening behind the scenes so there would be a belief that she was spending most of that time working.

It seems she put this on hold to start the biopic which was probably a good decision to get the ball rolling on that as it will have a lot more mainstream appeal than a concert release. Even if the Madame X DVD came out straight away I don't think there's much interest in this type of release. You only have to look at the sales of other concert dvd's/BD's to know they are really only for the die hard fans.

12 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

There was never any actual announcement of that. It’s most likely fans making up stuff based on how long it’s been and how less and less likely for it to be profitable as a release at this point. But it’s happening, according to this post.

Lol, I was being sarcastic. Of course, it was coming out. :laughing: Just poking fun at some who came up with these explanations when Madonna herself has said she was working on it. Hopefully it turns out well!

I hope madame X isnt a fan of 0.007 sec. Frames, and we are in for a official HD trailer soon!

I can imagine a streaming service release like a release on netflix. The GP is craving for concerts and madonna is known for putting on a great show (in a bad or good way). And if its not netflix or amazon prime then prob something else like epix. 

1 hour ago, Clark_Kent said:

It's being produced in 4K and streaming services are already offering 4K content in new releases while they can, so chances are high.

wait really? i didnt know that... then i hope it happens. its just that she hasn't been on the vanguard of quality in recent years. madame x tour in 4k... big if true

9 hours ago, Fighter said:

Confessions was directed by Akerlund who is very experienced and clearly did an immaculate shoot and edit. God those were the days :pray:

100%  - brilliantly captured the tour.   I think she has tried to copy that style doing it herself for MDNA and Rebel Heart and it did not do either shows justice

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I don’t know why she stopped recruiting Jonas Akerlund for her tours. It’s not as if she had a falling out with him since they still work together from time to time.

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic