Madame X VIP Book on sale for...$225.00

I couldn't believe my eyes when i read on facebook she was selling the VIP book for 225 dollars "as a way to thank all of you for your incredible support throughout her tour"...but it's true.

Look here

To compare, I just bought the SEX book last month for...$70 US dollars with everything included, CD, comics, etc. 

I don't even know if this is a joke at this point?

They make it sound it’s being offered for free ??? I swear some eBay deals went as low as $150 if not lower.

And yes, I came here to talk about the SEX book. It sold for $149 when it launched, and it was a premium limited edition coffee table book with original photoshoots and an exceptional design, and a tour companion goes for $225... *sigh* she really is a Material Girl and it shows so viciously, in the last few years.

23 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

I couldn't believe my eyes when i read on facebook she was selling the VIP book for 225 dollars "as a way to thank all of you for your incredible support throughout her tour"...but it's true.

Look here

To compare, I just bought the SEX book last month for...$70 US dollars with everything included, CD, comics, etc. 

I don't even know if this is a joke at this point?

it is a kind of a joke...honestly. 100 would be more than enough. for this book. Yet, i still cant buy it....because I dont have a credit card...

Her current team/social media manager/s is/are a total MESS. I can't believe no one there see how wrong that message is.

You can sell the book of course but DON'T say that, for God's sake.

They're destroying her brand even among her hardcore fans and it's sad to see.

Edited by Prayer (see edit history)

Guest Nobody Knows Me
18 minutes ago, kesiak said:

Oh great! Another thing to moan about. Don't buy it? :)

Well, for that price, they shouldn’t be selling it either. :stare:

Oh my !!!! you should all go to her official facebook and read the storm of comment this new post is causing !!!! This got to be the craziest funniest thing she has ever done ??? Basically everyone is absolutely shocked and outraged, saying the less she and her team could do is to send the book for free to all the people who got their show cancelled at last minutes and that her way to thank people is to offer (to quote her) a book at 230 $ ??? a lot of fans are burning their fan cards 9n facebook right now it's hysterical ???

I personally feel anyone that had a show cancelled on them or had to reschedule should be mailed one of those books for FREE. That would have been the right thing to do. This is just another in the long line of PR disasters for her. Just seems like a slap in the face and bad timing to put that book up for sale after all the cancellations, people losing money on hotels, plane fare etc.

As someone who has one for getting a VIP ticket, I think its a slap in the face to anyone who thought their "gift" was exclusive. Now anyone in the world can have one. 

So buy a VIP ticket on LOTTERY, get a seat next to people who bought them for 1000 less on ticketmaster. (probably the day of)  Get VIP concessions... for me, big carrots and convenience store cookies, and then a beautiful "exclusive" book that she'll sell at the end of the tour to take the magic away. 

What's the perk of purchasing a VIP ticket again?

59 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

I'm side-eying this. Now, if they offered it to people whose shows were cancelled, or perhaps offered it at a discount to those fans, that'd be neat. 

But alas, with all those cancelled shows, Madame X needs some cash for a new pair of shoes:Madonna009:

she cant wear shoes now... :-P