Madame X VIP Book on sale for...$225.00

Hey! I'm making ringtones from all her albuns (for sms and calls). selling each 200 euros so I can buy a book for all of you!!! dont tell me it is so generous of me, I always feel shy with a compliment... :cute:

Aw, bless. You're doing there Lord's work!

I'll take candy shop and express yourself (s&s tour request section acapella).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Janet's tour book is $175 ($600 signed). I'm not justify Madonna's team beheaviour (Madonna probably has no idea they're selling this book) but let's not act like this is an out of the world situation. It's not, and it's the price asked at the Pop Up Shop. At least this will lower the autrageous prices on Ebay (with shipping it's going to cost the same on Ebay or actually more even if the book's price is lower).

Just now, kesiak said:

You're sort of proving my point. There's a lot of stuff I'd like but can't afford - it's a choice. :)

When you're selling a tour book more expensive than many of the tickets for the same show, there's something wrong with it. But please go on and defend her. 

3 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

When you're selling a tour book more expensive than many of the tickets for the same show, there's something wrong with it. But please go on and defend her. 

Limited edition special editions coffee table books are expensive. This one it’s not even one of the most expensive. Nobody’s forcing you to buy it. 

17 hours ago, kesiak said:

Oh great! Another thing to moan about. Don't buy it? :)

Exactly. Don't like it? Don't buy it. It's as simple as that. It was the special gift for the people who actually bought VIP tickets... V I P. It was never meant to be sold to everybody. I got mine on ebay back in December and even though it was expensive as fuck I don't regret buying it. It's another piece to my gorgeous Madame X collection that only a real fan can appreciate. I am glad they are offering the stock they weren't able to sell. I just hope shipping is not a nightmare like the last time:ahh: