Madame X VIP Book on sale for...$225.00

15 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Well Janet's tour book is $175 ($600 signed). I'm not justify Madonna's team beheaviour (Madonna probably has no idea they're selling this book) but let's not act like this is an out of the world situation. It's not, and it's the price asked at the Pop Up Shop. At least this will lower the autrageous prices on Ebay (with shipping it's going to cost the same on Ebay or actually more even if the book's price is lower).

It’s old for $145 multiple times on eBay, and just because Janet sold hers for $600 and it’s signed and the other being $150 doesn’t mean that it’s less of an otherworldly thing, and you’re giving example of the Pop Up store which is literally the Rip Off Store, selling paintings that look like child scribblings for thousands of dollars signed and they’re probably signed by her manager, like Careese used to do so before.

37 minutes ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

It’s old for $145 multiple times on eBay, and just because Janet sold hers for $600 and it’s signed and the other being $150 doesn’t mean that it’s less of an otherworldly thing, and you’re giving example of the Pop Up store which is literally the Rip Off Store, selling paintings that look like child scribblings for thousands of dollars signed and they’re probably signed by her manager, like Careese used to do so before.

It's sold for $145 on ebay, from the US. And for us in Europe they requested additional $70 and god knows how much at costume. But hey, you can keep complaing.

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

It's sold for $145 on ebay, from the US. And for us in Europe they requested additional $70 and god knows how much at costume. But hey, you can keep complaing.

Are you fucking kidding me? Shipping to your country and the customs of your country have nothing to do with the item’s listing price. If you buy from her US store and you’re in Canada or any part of the world, you will still pay shipping and customs. And yes, I can say whatever the hell I want. I don’t owe Madonna, her management or you go censor how I feel about their shit strategies, just because your fragile selves won’t get hurt.

Not gonna lie, if I have the extra soon, I would buy it. Not many artists I’d do that for. Madonna would be one of the very few. I did get to see her in Philly but I had my mother with me and so I skipped merchandise totally to make sure she wasn’t left alone or wander off (I lose her Walmart enough as is, not gonna happen in concert or city).

Just for laughs.. thought I’d see how the stock inventory was across the U.K. and USA online stores

why am I not surprised that they didn’t pay for the stock/inventory module of their e-commerce system

”lets spend just enough for Cart to function and take money, who cares if we have what the suckers want?”

anyone for 10,000 VIP books on the U.K. store?

or how about 100,000 VIP books on the USA store 

or maybe it was always planned to be a post tour merchandise item and will become what they classify an evergreen product - always available and always in production... or they just cheaper out on their e-commerce platform!

204723C5-3F80-4A51-BE6D-CCB5E0D4F711.jpeg

90E3100A-07B9-4C9A-A209-9BEF0ED5A952.jpeg

13 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Hey, everyone! For the rest of you who don't want to shell out 200+ dollars for a book, you aren't real fans, sorry :bothered2:

Hi eXtremeOccident. When I said "real fans" I only meant that only people who really enjoy Madonna's work and want to support it by buying her products will be able to appreciate the book. It's not like I think everyone should go buy it because it's quite obvious we all have different priorities.

Anyway, it's a beautifully well-done book. Good quality paper and glossy pictures that make it one of the best items to collect EVER.

On 3/11/2020 at 3:46 AM, RinoTheBouncer said:

Are you fucking kidding me? Shipping to your country and the customs of your country have nothing to do with the item’s listing price. If you buy from her US store and you’re in Canada or any part of the world, you will still pay shipping and customs. And yes, I can say whatever the hell I want. I don’t owe Madonna, her management or you go censor how I feel about their shit strategies, just because your fragile selves won’t get hurt.

If I buy it from the UK store I’m not gonna pay customs and shipping is £15 not €70. smart ass. And calm the fuck down since nobody is attacking your “fragile selves”.

We are living in scaring times with the Coronavirus. People are holding tight to their money. I think the last thing a lot of fans are thinking about right now is this tour book. She'd be smart if she lowered the price imo. I mean...I would love to have it for my collection, but not right now. :ag:

2 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Thinking now to sell all my tourbooks on ebay... This is the way I will celebrate the end of the Madame X Tour. 

Nah don’t sell them. Keep them for when you’re old and grey they’ll be worth more lol. Save them for retirement. My retirement plan is my original mint rare Pokémon cards from when I was like 10 in ‘96 lol. Who knew I’d be such a meticulous and clean boy who took care of his things. Patting myself on the shoulder now for that right now haha