Madame X VIP Book on sale for...$225.00

On 3/11/2020 at 1:00 PM, cosmic_system said:

If I buy it from the UK store I’m not gonna pay customs and shipping is £15 not €70. smart ass. And calm the fuck down since nobody is attacking your “fragile selves”.

YOU are not paying customs. Other countries in the world do exist and it doesn’t matter either way. We’re talking about how much a piece is valued by the seller and the buyers who bid on it compared to the retail price. Whatever mental gymnastics you’re using to justify her rip off prices.

Don’t worry, I’m not angry or anything, although I doubt you need to care if I’m calm or not, I’m just allergic to idiocy.

She won’t mail it for free when she knows she’s got idiots/fanboys not only saying yes to her on everything, but even attacking and cyber bullying anyone who has a different opinion.

I got mine for free.

Don't mince words, Don't be evasive, Speak your mind, Be persuasive....:hearteyes:

Edited by Lucky90210 (see edit history)

48 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Got the email this morning with an animated gif from the Madonna newsletter. She really wants me to buy it.

:Madonna038: 

Madonna as I input my credit card information on her online store knowing full well I won't get it #soon.

I am sure you will get it quicker from someone on ebay. Just keep an eye.

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU CAN'T HAVE A REGULAR CONVERSATION??

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD TO ISSUE WARNINGS.

TEMPTED TO LOCK THREAD, BUT WON'T DENY OTHER MEMBERS TGE PRIVILEGE TO DISCUSS SUCH LUXURY "GIFT" FROM MADONNA. MAYBE SOME UNSOLD POLAROIDS WILL FOLLOW.

You can buy it now, you can buy it, you can buy it

Sales rise, sales rise up above it all

8 minutes ago, Enrico said:

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU CAN'T HAVE A REGULAR CONVERSATION??

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD TO ISSUE WARNINGS.

TEMPTED TO LOCK THREAD, BUT WON'T DENY OTHER MEMBERS TGE PRIVILEGE TO DISCUSS SUCH LUXURY "GIFT" FROM MADONNA. MAYBE SOME UNSOLD POLAROIDS WILL FOLLOW.

You can buy it now, you can buy it, you can buy it

Sales rise, sales rise up above it all

Ooh, unused Polaroid’s....

17 hours ago, danielsevilla said:

Madonna has decided to offer her VIP book online as a way to thank all of you for your incredible support throughout her tour.

???

9422AD60-7C00-4208-97CB-094F26006B4C.jpeg

The original caption was...

Madonna didnt sell all of her copies of the book due to cancellations and lack of sell out shows. Because of this she  "...cant afford real pearls." Please send money.

On 3/14/2020 at 4:20 PM, TonyMontana said:

The things is that 99% of the pics in this book are already published pics (cd bboklet and promo) and even amateur pics from her instagram !

See that’s the problem. It has some really amazing packaging, but the photos aren’t anything new. They didn’t even include never-before-seen variants of the album sessions. Like why can’t she make something like what Rihanna recently did or Kylie Minogue, or hell even what SEX and X Static Process were? 

Also does anyone know when it’s meant to ship? At first it was “buy now”, now the US Store listing says Coming Soon with a “notify me when available” button and below it, they say “sold out, but more copies available on the UK store” and the UK store doesn’t say pre-order, only “add to cart” with no mention of when it’s meant to ship.

Like are they manufacturing new ones? Waiting for the copies sent to Europe to be sent back to the US to ship to US customers? Making more to sell more quantities under the pretense of “limited edition”?

When I saw this I wondered if her community managerwas trying to sabotage her ? LOL

Not good timing offering people to buy expense items. Some people should get fired... I mean, really... and where is the manager to tell her when she's too deconnected ?!

That being said, what's in that book exactely ?

Guest Nobody Knows Me
24 minutes ago, Mister_Pop said:

When I saw this I wondered if her community managerwas trying to sabotage her ? LOL

Not good timing offering people to buy expense items. Some people should get fired... I mean, really... and where is the manager to tell her when she's too deconnected ?!

That being said, what's in that book exactely ?

Honestly, he needs to go. 

6 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Honestly, he needs to go. 

Guy?  He ain't going anywhere!  I personally think he's far more grounded than Madonna.  I've said this many times before, but he's been wanting Madonna to tour and pay more attention to her back catalog.  He's not the problem.  And if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have had some high grossing tours in the past, and many sound investments that keep her living comfortably.  I'm pretty sure there are many we don't even know about.

26 minutes ago, madgefan said:

The book seems to be SOLD OUT in both her US and UK stores. So much moaning an crying for nothing, people ran to buy it anyway :Madonna049:

Did we expect any less? Yes, the book is ridiculously expensive, but like anything collectible, fans will rush to buy it.  I'm betting the majority of people moaning about it, would snatch it up in a second if they had money to buy it, or if the price was reduced greatly. I know that I would. 

2 hours ago, MarXus said:

Did we expect any less? Yes, the book is ridiculously expensive, but like anything collectible, fans will rush to buy it.  I'm betting the majority of people moaning about it, would snatch it up in a second if they had money to buy it, or if the price was reduced greatly. I know that I would. 

If they sold it for a reasonable price instead of gouging us I would get it. like 49.99 is plenty lol

17 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

If they sold it for a reasonable price instead of gouging us I would get it. like 49.99 is plenty lol

Yeah, when I first saw that it was available, I thought that it may be around that price.  When I saw the actual amount, I was like "Fuck that!". Still, it's supposed to be a limited edition item, so I can see why they are trying to sell it for a hefty price.