Ticketmaster France - Dealing with refunds

danielsevilla

Hi guys!

Are you also struggling to get a refund from Ticketmaster France?

I haven't heard from them to get a refund from my VIP Medellín package (more than €1330) for the 1st of March.

I contacted them after the show was cancelled and I haven't heard anything from them after 10 days. Worst company EVER.

Are you also dealing with them?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

We were to attend the same day as well. My friend contacted them maybe the 2-3 and his refund was to take up to 4 weeks to return (he's from the US and we both had collectors tickets). He got his over the weekend. Meanwhile I still haven't heard back from them at all.

It is incredible that we have to apply for a refund when the show has been cancelled ??‍♂️ I have tried through email, facebook and Twitter and NOTHING.

8 hours ago, danielsevilla said:

Hi guys!

Are you also struggling to get a refund from Ticketmaster France?

I haven't heard from them to get a refund from my VIP Medellín package (more than €1330) for the 1st of March.

I contacted them after the show was cancelled and I haven't heard anything from them after 10 days. Worst company EVER.

Are you also dealing with them?

Thanks!

My refund for the cancelled 20 February show arrived on 2 March. I made the refund request on 12 February. On 25 February they sent me an e-mail saying that the refund would be processed within 2-3 weeks. It’s unbelievable but it took them 3 whole weeks to reimburse me for the cancelled event.

They did reimburse the cancellation insurance I had also purchased (eventho their website said it would not be refunded, which would have been...bizarre), so that was nice. The couple of euros of service costs weren't refunded. They also replied to my questions in French despite my messages being in English :bubblebitch:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

can you guys,help out here!!!! i've sended my signed letter,with the copies of our two tickets,as they requested on their site...but still no REFUND!!!!! it's been 2 months now.   where can i find the correct emailadress to keep demanding our money,please    don't know how twitter goes.   THXXX in advance:kissy:

On 3/12/2020 at 3:55 AM, truerebel said:

after 3 emails, they finally replied with the same generic "refund will be issued within 2-3 weeks". It was received 2 days ago (I requested it on 2/12!!! Oh, and I REFUSED to send my physical tickets back; they did not question it.

hi!!! can i ask, to wich emailadress i can keeping to reply now!!!!  i can't find an adress on their site???   THXXX in advance:kissy: