End of the Tour Party!

Voguerista

Guest Nobody Knows Me

She looks beautiful as always, and I’m so happy for her and that she managed to get through this tour.
WHY IS SHE NOT AT HOME RESTING

The coronavirus thing (despite I think is over-reacted and over-exposed on the media) is not a matter of her and her 'gang'. In fact the coronavirus stopped her 2 last shows, and better not to play with how invincible she is, with something that is causing a lot of problems in every country now. 

And yes, she looks good after the filters. 

PD: I think I'm angry with her for some reason lol. 

Edited by nito84bcn (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

The coronavirus thing (despite I think is over-reacted and over-exposed on the media) is not a matter of her and her 'gang'. In fact the coronavirus stopped her 2 last shows, and better not to play with how invincible she is, with something that is causing a lot of problems in every country now. 

And yes, she looks good after the filters. 

PD: I think I'm angry with her for some reason lol. 

It's ok. I think we all have some mixed emotions right now. Xx

6 minutes ago, Fighter said:

Now she can rest by sitting down and editing the tour dvd :smke:

This!!! Let's hope she hurries up. Lol 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I wonder if she’s planning on directing more films in the near future. I’d certainly love to see it whilst we wait for another era. 

42 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I wonder if she’s planning on directing more films in the near future. I’d certainly love to see it whilst we wait for another era. 

Ditto! I really hope we don't see a severe, long term drought from her. I hope we get a Stream/DVD/BluRay of the tour soon. I also hope rumors start surfacing soon that she's working on a Greatest Hits Arena tour with some new songs and she hits the road in a few years. It would be cool to see her do a charity show again too to tie us over. First things first, she needs rest and get her injuries fixed up. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

Ditto! I really hope we don't see a severe, long term drought from her. I hope we get a Stream/DVD/BluRay of the tour soon. I also hope rumors start surfacing soon that she's working on a Greatest Hits Arena tour with some new songs and she hits the road in a few years. It would be cool to see her do a charity show again too to tie us over. First things first, she needs rest and get her injuries fixed up. 

Agreed, she definitely needs to get better before anything. Honestly, I can’t see her doing many more tours after this one to be honest, so it would be appreciated if she negotiated a big contract for a Greatest Hits Tour in the future.