#GoAwayCoronavirus: Post "Strength" Songs From Madonna And Other Artists

Voguerista

As you know, we are living in scary times with the Coronavirus plaguing us all. In light of this and trying to stay strong, hopeful, and well as we go through it all, post songs you draw "strength" from? These can be songs from Madonna or other artists.

Here's a biggie for me....  #GoAwayCoronavirus #IllDieAnotherDay

Good ones, All!!! Here's one I'm drawing a lot of strength from right now. Not sure why but it's got me dancing and moving around (which gives me strength).  It may be eerie outside but it doesn't mean it has to be eerie in the inside. Turn up the volume and let's do this together like Prince, Wendy, and Lisa. Hey, and I'm a "Lisa" too. "Shall we begin"?

2 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I wanted to have a break of her music, but now that in Spain we are in quarantine for 14 days, I will listen a Madonna record every day! From The First Album till Madame X!
Maybe I will revisit some of her tours too! Perfect plan for staying at home!

That is the most perrrfect idea. Thank goodness for this forum too while we go through this scare.   Keep us posted, praying for you and your country ????

5 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

That is the most perrrfect idea. Thank goodness for this forum too while we go through this scare.   Keep us posted, praying for you and your country ????

It's not easy at all. My bf is coreographing and dancing with Mel C (Spice Girls) and they are traveling from Australia to London. Then he has to come back to Catalonia, but I don't know yet if he would be able to enter in the country for 2 weeks. Scary times... but Madonna helps! 

Oh... MEL C TOO! (My bf is in this video too) 

Edited by nito84bcn (see edit history)

44 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

It's not easy at all. My bf is coreographing and dancing with Mel C (Spice Girls) and they are traveling from Australia to London. Then he has to come back to Catalonia, but I don't know yet if he would be able to enter in the country for 2 weeks. Scary times... but Madonna helps! 

Oh... MEL C TOO! (My bf is in this video too) 

Wowww I'm loving that song and video ...and the dancing. Thanks for posting! Oh I hope your boyfriend will be able to get back home to you too. It must be so scary to be apart right now.l?  Damn. I just hate this virus.  Thanks again for the video. I love it. It shoots in light. We must hold on to hope and keep dancing. Keep us posted. ?????