POLL: Which Diplo-Madonna Song Is Your Favorite?

Voguerista

Which Diplo-Madonna Song Is Your Favorite?  

37 members voted

1. 1. Which Diplo-Madonna Song Is Your Favorite?

• Bitch I'm Madonna
    • Unapologetic Bitch
    • Living For Love
    • Veni Vidi Vici
    • Best Night
    • Future

During a new Billboard cover shoot, Diplo talked about working Madonna. He called her one of his heroes. From Billboard....

“I love Madonna so much,” he shares. “I used to be a huge fan of Madonna…Basically she was my first idea of a pop star. So when I got to meet her and hang with her and work with her it was like a dream come true. And I've done I think four songs, six songs with her now. And we're friends, we speak a lot so, she's one of my heroes.”

So, if you were to pick your favorite song by Diplo and Madonna, which would it be? Vote in the new poll above.

I'm not real wild about any of them, but, if I had to pick one it would be "Living For Love".

I remember hearing MIA and Diplo's Piracy Funds Terrorism (with that wicked Papa Don't Preach sample on the one track) after those badass Hollertronix mashup mixtapes when he was doing warehouses in Philly years ago and thinking this guy Diplo could change the face of music, I hope he works with Madonna... and we got this.

madonna GIF

The only one I don't like is Best night.

Living for love is a great song although the final production lacks something... maybe sincerity.

I voted Unapologetic Bitch. I always thought it would make a great single. Fantastic title. Great sound, different from other M singles but at the same time sooo Madonna.

Living For Love for me! Though she didn't like the final version on the album, she preferred a demo version of the track before the leaks happened and she rushed mastered/released the final tracks. I do prefer the House influenced variations more. Wasn't the Diplo Mix of Bitch I'm Madonna supposed to be the final version at some point? Perhaps those in the know about the leaks and dates. I remember reading discussion on other forums.

Bitch I'm Madonna is bonkers and a side the album needed, a corny but delightful party of her dominance. Best Night has a very sultry, nighttime vibe and I do like. Veni Vidi Vici isn't one of my favorites but it is a nice trip down memory lane especially hearing her name drop all those classics and once those horns begin blaring the Holiday intro.

Unapologetic Bitch is great! Remember when we thought it was the first single at one point? Funner and brought to life more on tour but it's a nice track!

Future is catchy but not one of my favorites off Madame X. It has all the workings to be a solid track but it doesn't do it for me sadly.

Future future future. I remember listening to it when it came out as a promotional single and thought it was the best so far from the upcoming album (I was very disappointed in Crave and still am). I think during this troubled season more and more people will look it up and understand it a little better. The Eurovision visuals also were so stunning. The masks on the dancers also before their time, she did that before it was cool and necessary.