Poll: Favorite video: Give Me All Your Luvin' or Living for Love?

geert

Poll: Favorite video: Give Me All Your Luvin' or Living for Love?  

34 members voted

1. 1. Poll: Favorite video: Give Me All Your Luvin' or Living for Love?

• Give Me All Your Luvin'
    • Living for Love

I don't like either, but I voted for GMAYL. I was so disappointed by LFL maybe because my expectations were high and I love the song very much. When I heard about the Minotaur theme I was excited because I am soecialized in classical antiquity, but then the result was so uninteresting. A kind of Take a bow again... and the filters were terrible.

So even if I don't get the meaning of many GMAYL scenes I like the looks!

giphy.gif

Give Me All Your Luvin has more going for it and is more fun. I love the looks, the bizzareness it has to offer and it's almost comical at times. She serves looks and love the trio Marilyn scene during the breakdown.

Living For Love is okay? I love the matador look and the set up but it doesn't feel as grand as it should feel for a lead single. The filter is hit or miss at times but the choreography, the callback to Papa Don't Preach make it fun for me. I did enjoy it when it was released but it's definitely the weakest video from Rebel Heart. The misspelling at the end in the quote.

GMAYL gets my vote.  I don't mind LFL, but vocally it's not my favorite.  GMAYL is far more fun as well as the video.  The song isn't supposed to be taken too seriously.  It's a fun song like those songs from her past catalog that were catchy with a great hook.  She looks so hot in the video as well.

maxresdefault.jpg

Give Me All Your Luvin'. A feast for the eyes. The last decade was a return to form for Madonna's videos. Most were spectacular. Living For Love does indeed feel less grant than it should be but I happen to love the whole red aesthetic and somehow feel like the video sucks me in it and on the stage with her.