MarXus

Florida Couple Buys out the Dollar Tree of Paper Towels and TP, selling it for Profit!!

Recommended Posts

On 3/12/2020 at 7:48 PM, Jaawsshhh said:

The media is over hyping people's fear. Ugh.

Target or Walmart better have toilet paper. I haven't bought any in over a month and down to my last 4 rolls. 

 

Stock up on paper towels.  They will work just fine in a pinch.  And collect napkins from every restaurant or fast food place you visit.  If your govt. has not shut them down yet? Everyone is going insane over TP.  But there are alternatives. 

 

Also have plenty Top Ramen and Spam.  And other foods that last a long time.  May not be the best tasting stuff, but it will keep you alive.  I always have plenty of boxes of crackers, they last longer then bread.  Although, you can put your bread in the freezer.  I also have lots of peanut butter and Jam/Jelly, whichever you prefer.    And if you have a grill. Keep extra charcoal or propane on hand.  You never know when or if your grill will become your primary cooking source. 

 

I guess the point is, to just use common sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of grocery stores are reducing their hours lately to keep up with demand and keep things clean.  Also, there are many stores which are designating hours specifically for the elderly, to give them a chance to get what they need. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So check this out.  This Florida couple buys out the store of Toilet Paper and Paper Towels.  It's gone viral on Twitter.  The woman packing her truck admits to her plans of selling it for profit among other disturbing comments:

Full story here: https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/03/22/florida-couple-buy-dollar-trees-entire-stock-of-toilet-paper-paper-towels-watch/

Does this even embarrass you more @thelioncourtheart_ LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MarXus said:

So check this out.  This Florida couple buys out the store of Toilet Paper and Paper Towels.  It's gone viral on Twitter.  The woman packing her truck admits to her plans of selling it for profit among other disturbing comments:

Full story here: https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/03/22/florida-couple-buy-dollar-trees-entire-stock-of-toilet-paper-paper-towels-watch/

Does this even embarrass you more @thelioncourtheart_ LOL!

May she eat a really bad meal and suffer agonizing food poisoning or diarrhea so she'll have to use her own toilet paper!

Hate these rats doing these things while there are people out there that have nothing or little to go off because of pirates like this. I know Dollar Tree isn't a big brand among retailers but I would have thought they would have set a limit on what people could buy at this point!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

May she eat a really bad meal and suffer agonizing food poisoning or diarrhea so she'll have to use her own toilet paper!

Hate these rats doing these things while there are people out there that have nothing or little to go off because of pirates like this. I know Dollar Tree isn't a big brand among retailers but I would have thought they would have set a limit on what people could buy at this point!

So it's safe to say you don't approve?  LOL!  I don't know how Dollar Tree allow this to happen.  I thought they had a two package limit?  She had to pre-order those to get that many from a Dollar Tree store?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2020 at 6:07 PM, madmadmadgefan said:

 

Stock up on paper towels.  They will work just fine in a pinch.  And collect napkins from every restaurant or fast food place you visit.  If your govt. has not shut them down yet? Everyone is going insane over TP.  But there are alternatives. 

 

Also have plenty Top Ramen and Spam.  And other foods that last a long time.  May not be the best tasting stuff, but it will keep you alive.  I always have plenty of boxes of crackers, they last longer then bread.  Although, you can put your bread in the freezer.  I also have lots of peanut butter and Jam/Jelly, whichever you prefer.    And if you have a grill. Keep extra charcoal or propane on hand.  You never know when or if your grill will become your primary cooking source. 

 

I guess the point is, to just use common sense. 

You can't flush paper towel or napkins down your toilet. You'll ruin your pipes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, drivebitch said:

You can't flush paper towel or napkins down your toilet. You'll ruin your pipes.

Good advice, but I'm sure he knew that.  You still can use it, but dispose in the trash.  I've also read that most of the flushable wipes shouldn't be "flushed" as well as they can clog up pipes too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People GRABBING at the TP before the employee even unloads the cart. I would have sent them all home empty-handed. Sorry you fuckin savages. NEXT.

 

I took a GIANT roll from a stall at work HAHAHA, i think i'm good for like 2 months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Andymad said:

People GRABBING at the TP before the employee even unloads the cart. I would have sent them all home empty-handed. Sorry you fuckin savages. NEXT.

 

I took a GIANT roll from a stall at work HAHAHA, i think i'm good for like 2 months

LOL!  So @Andymaddid you walk out with everyone knowing you did it, or did you hide it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ScottyX said:

Tempted to swipe hand sanitizer its on all the counters lol

Go for actual soap.  I hear Hand Sanitizer isn't a true disinfectant to the virus.  Though, I guess anything at this point is helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2020 at 5:07 PM, madmadmadgefan said:

 

Stock up on paper towels.  They will work just fine in a pinch.  And collect napkins from every restaurant or fast food place you visit.  If your govt. has not shut them down yet? Everyone is going insane over TP.  But there are alternatives. 

 

Also have plenty Top Ramen and Spam.  And other foods that last a long time.  May not be the best tasting stuff, but it will keep you alive.  I always have plenty of boxes of crackers, they last longer then bread.  Although, you can put your bread in the freezer.  I also have lots of peanut butter and Jam/Jelly, whichever you prefer.    And if you have a grill. Keep extra charcoal or propane on hand.  You never know when or if your grill will become your primary cooking source. 

 

I guess the point is, to just use common sense. 

Your final words speak volumes with me.  Though, when you have people from the government sending mix signals, and more and more things closed down, people fear if they will have access to the necessities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Go for actual soap.  I hear Hand Sanitizer isn't a true disinfectant to the virus.  Though, I guess anything at this point is helpful.

i use soap but its good to have the sanitizer in the car lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ScottyX said:

i use soap but its good to have the sanitizer in the car lol

I know what you mean.  I used Hand Sanitizer a lot long before this Virus took over our lives.  But when it became more of an issue, I was constantly using it, along with washing my hands at any chance I can get. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2020 at 4:53 PM, MarXus said:

Go for actual soap.  I hear Hand Sanitizer isn't a true disinfectant to the virus.  Though, I guess anything at this point is helpful.

Both the US & EEC's advice about the coronavirus clearly states that hand-sanitizer will not kill this virus.
You just have a 'cleaner feeling' version of it on your hands.
Soap and hot water is all that removes it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, professormouse said:

Both the US & EEC's advice about the coronavirus clearly states that hand-sanitizer will not kill this virus.
You just have a 'cleaner feeling' version of it on your hands.
Soap and hot water is all that removes it.

Well, there you have it folks! The professor has spoken!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.