Where is Madonna now ??

Redha DBL

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Where is she now ? With the current situation in the world i wonder where she is now because she will probably has to stay in that place for a while (with almost all the cancelled flights in a lot of countries). Is she with her kids ? 

She also could stop promoting her Madame X things online and being a little more human. A lot of artists are doing online concerts, sending funny messages to make people happier, or giving advice / example of how to deal with the situation. 
Sometimes I can't understand her. 

I would hope she's resting and with her loved ones at home recuperating and spending the family time needed while the world handles the chaos going on right now. She never stops working for sure but I hope she takes it easy and listens to her body and takes the time she needs to recover her injuries.

I suspect she is in London.  I'm sure eventually she'll post something with a picture of her where we'll recognize the background.  She's probably starting to wind down from the tour, and hopefully attending to her injuries in whatever way it should be treated.  We all know she's a workaholic, so if she knows there is a rush to get the Madame X Tour to be released on streaming services and eventually DVD, she's probably overseeing that as well.  Until then, I'm sure we'll see a lot more Madame X promotional pics, etc.  Welcome for as long as she promotes it because eventually she'll probably take a long deserved break, and she'll be back posting images of her children and MDNA products.

8 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

She also could stop promoting her Madame X things online and being a little more human. A lot of artists are doing online concerts, sending funny messages to make people happier, or giving advice / example of how to deal with the situation. 
Sometimes I can't understand her. 

wash your hands and stay at home. and dont touch the computer...I'm sure she would tell you this :lol:

2 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Well, she posted this... but I think the audio is from one of her concerts, I don't know if that many people know I Rise... 

Yes it's a montage. Theh made the same with Katy Perry's "Roar" and she reposted it and now Madon too. I really expect and i'm waiting for Madonna to adress and talk about that huge crisis that happenning in the world right now. 

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

As one of the most famous artists in history, of course she can say a lot of things, actually. She was one of the first ones to adress the HIV crisis and she helped a lot then. Why not now? 

money for research maybe. other than that she can only remind us to cover our mouths.

7 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

I was saying the same about China and Italy (I live in Barcelona, Spain). I can asure u that my mind changed in less than 48 h, like our life here.

not sure what's going on over there but what's scares me the most is how panicked and irrational people have become like fighting for groceries

23 minutes ago, Fighter said:

not sure what's going on over there but what's scares me the most is how panicked and irrational people have become like fighting for groceries

For groceries? 

...for toilet paper, first! (not kidding)

I'm from the south of Spain (Andalucía). The number of infected and dead grows almost exponentially every day.  The government has officially declared the State of Alarm and we cannot go outside if it is not to buy food, to go to the pharmacy, to go to the hospital or to work ... but there is practically nobody working (companies, I mean ). All stores are closed except food stores. There is no one on the streets.

We are certainly scared because COVID-19 is not a simple flu as it was said at the beginning.

2 hours ago, Fighter said:

why do you say that? isn't it kinda? people who are vulnerable should be very careful, of course everyone should be since we can help spread it more. 

U realise that it’s not a flu, when ur life and the full system change in less than 48 h as I said, and u don’t have a clue about the future.

My bf should be on tour now, I had parties programmed with my friends for the last weekend. I remember to think where we would go on Friday and happy that today (Monday) I would sign a new job contract. 

Everything changed suddenly. We can’t leave home, people are dying and sick. I can’t sign my contract today and I’m running out of money. 
Everyone is suspicious of having the virus and everyone is affraid of each other.

All of my bf gigs (he works in showbusiness) are cancelled and he had to come quick from Australia to Spain, traveling for 30 h because there were rumours that Catalonia and full Spain will be lock down and we were affraid for not being together maybe for months. 

It’s scary. I can’t visit my parents even if they are at the closest district to mine, because they are over 60 and I can kill them in case I have it. But even worst: they are still vulnerable because my father has to continue his job (he works on security in an hospital full of old people) and as a necessary job he can’t stop it (if he wants he will loose his salary and the family will not have income). And we can’t moan, there are a lot of people in worst situations.

The toilet paper thing, the people fighting at the supermarkets... I agree this is exagerare RIGHT NOW. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the worldwide system collapse as we know it, counting as much things changed in my city in one day (and soon everywhere). 

The good thing: u realise how stupid are the politic fights and the economy when there is a real enemy to fight. U lear to appreciate every single thing of your previous life. How good is freedom when u can go out without problems, but we can't take it for granted anymore,