Madame X Tour Backdrop ideas

Angelo

Hello everyone 

I need Your help... I’ve been working for a year on my personal Madame X Tour

and believe me...me and M have the same concept and Ideas. She stole My setlist ..?

I need ideas and videos for two interludes: Rescue Me & Ciao Bella. 
help me with the backdrops please ❤️
this is my setlist:

God Control

Dark Ballet

Human Nature 

Express Yourself 

Papa Don’t Preach 

American Life

Future

Rescue Me - Interlude 

Crave

Deeper and Deeper

Madame X Manifesto - Interlude 

Vogue 

I Don’t Search I Find

Ciao Bella - Interlude 

Frozen

Looking for Mercy

Easy Ride

Extreme Occident

Batuka

La Isla Bonita

Killers Who Are Partying

Crazy 

Medellín 

Come Alive 

Like a Prayer 

I Rise

Rescue Me Interlude: 

Madonna being chased while driving a convertible by demons in the middle of the night and while that happens she sings the song and suddenly it starts to rain and Madonna crashes her convertible and it seems that she dies but suddenly she wakes up and her blood emanating from her He begins to return to his place, astonishing Madonna of what is happening, and while that happens, her breathing and the beating of her heart are heard, and suddenly a light comes out that shines brightly on her face and from that light comes a mysterious man dressed in black which takes Madonna by the hand and helps her out of the rubble of her destroyed convertible and Madonna sings the song again very happily and the 2 of them go towards the end of the light and there that scene ends and then we see as Madonna is still in the middle of that car accident obviously dead and we see the police and the ambulance at the scene and that's when Madonna wakes up in the middle of the night yeah he he had had a nightmare and sees on the night table a photograph of her and that mysterious man who had brought her to the light, implying that he was not a nightmare after all, but rather a premonition of what that she thinks would be the end of her days.

P. S.: My English isn't very good I used the Google Translator ?

1 hour ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

Rescue Me Interlude: 

Madonna being chased while driving a convertible by demons in the middle of the night and while that happens she sings the song and suddenly it starts to rain and Madonna crashes her convertible and it seems that she dies but suddenly she wakes up and her blood emanating from her He begins to return to his place, astonishing Madonna of what is happening, and while that happens, her breathing and the beating of her heart are heard, and suddenly a light comes out that shines brightly on her face and from that light comes a mysterious man dressed in black which takes Madonna by the hand and helps her out of the rubble of her destroyed convertible and Madonna sings the song again very happily and the 2 of them go towards the end of the light and there that scene ends and then we see as Madonna is still in the middle of that car accident obviously dead and we see the police and the ambulance at the scene and that's when Madonna wakes up in the middle of the night yeah he he had had a nightmare and sees on the night table a photograph of her and that mysterious man who had brought her to the light, implying that he was not a nightmare after all, but rather a premonition of what that she thinks would be the end of her days.

P. S.: My English isn't very good I used the Google Translator ?

This is good for a film ?

5 minutes ago, Angelo said:

OMG it’s perfect...the ending there’s a clip of frozen. ?

and I can add bella ciao at the beginning of the song

can you give me a download link please??

Thanks, well I don't have a download link but if you want me I can uploud to MEGA later, and to give you the link here then? Btw here is my video for EXTREME OCCIDENT, hope you like it too haha

https://www.facebook.com/revolutionoflovepage/videos/410785859835003/

7 minutes ago, Holy Water 94 said:

Thanks, well I don't have a download link but if you want me I can uploud to MEGA later, and to give you the link here then? Btw here is my video for EXTREME OCCIDENT, hope you like it too haha

https://www.facebook.com/revolutionoflovepage/videos/410785859835003/

Yes please upload it to mega 

I saw extreme Occident on YouTube. It’s so good

but for me extreme Occident is a song that doesn’t need a backdrop :)

2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I keep asking Ciao Bella lyrics to Kimi Djabate through his social media... IG, website. I got an answer last month that my request was sent to him but he never replied. Maybe we should all request this:

https://kimidj.wixsite.com/kimidjabate/contact

Forse questo può aiutare 

c’è la traduzione in italiano 

http://angolodirichard.it/2019/06/30/ciao-bella-testo-e-traduzione/

Personally i think M's ideas and projects works like this... if you say all the time: god why she's making such a crap edition or album, She makes that way! i supposed we need to apply an inverse method: ohhhh i wish all the video album in that way! is so great! fantastic! so as we know Madonna dont want our approval.. things may change! just my thougth :)

8 hours ago, Angelo said:

can you tell me which program do you use for video editing??? I need for the typewriting effect

thank u

Its Vegas Pro 11, you have newer versions of the program but I use this one because is simple. And btw that typewritter sound is from God Control music video, I just added the audio under the video.

2 hours ago, Holy Water 94 said:

Its Vegas Pro 11, you have newer versions of the program but I use this one because is simple. And btw that typewritter sound is from God Control music video, I just added the audio under the video.

You wrote the Madame x manifesto

this is why I asked you 

thank u anyway