Upscaling videos for tidal or youtube?

nastybutfancy

Great work, and they deserve to be uploaded to her account.  Regarding that, a quick question @nastybutf4ncy??  How long does it take you to do a video? I ask because you've been posting these pretty quickly, one after another.  I mean; if you could produce such quality in such a timely manner, why can't her own team do this?  (By the way, the last question was rhetorical. It's just strange they won't take a little time to produce some quality videos on her channel).

I think you should create an instagram account with those remastered videos fragments and all of us redirect your account to madonna and guy oseary, so they could see your work and hire you as a webmaster of her youtube channell. I always think Madonna should hire fans to preserve her legacy. Ok, let me be a dreamer. 

37 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Great work, and they deserve to be uploaded to her account.  Regarding that, a quick question @nastybutf4ncy??  How long does it take you to do a video? I ask because you've been posting these pretty quickly, one after another.  I mean; if you could produce such quality in such a timely manner, why can't her own team do this?  (By the way, the last question was rhetorical. It's just strange they won't take a little time to produce some quality videos on her channel).

Thanks! It took me 2 hours. I dont know why they dont do it, i want to help?

26 minutes ago, lap said:

I think you should create an instagram account with those remastered videos fragments and all of us redirect your account to madonna and guy oseary, so they could see your work and hire you as a webmaster of her youtube channell. I always think Madonna should hire fans to preserve her legacy. Ok, let me be a dreamer. 

You think it will help? Instagram account?

1 minute ago, nastybutf4ncy said:

Thanks! It took me 2 hours. I dont know why they dont do it, i want to help?

I know you do, and most fans would cheer you on, but there will always be that group of fans who will criticize you like the artist Aldo Diaz.

@nastybutf4ncyIf I were you, I would only upload those videos (which are pretty much all you have) to share that came from a quality source and look good.  I would just delete your The Power of Goodbye until you find a better source.  I think it would be more helpful to see all your work as top notch because I would fear someone from her camp might view your The Power of Goodbye upgrade first, and just say, "no thanks" without checking out the rest.  Just a thought.  :)

5 hours ago, MarXus said:

@nastybutf4ncyIf I were you, I would only upload those videos (which are pretty much all you have) to share that came from a quality source and look good.  I would just delete your The Power of Goodbye until you find a better source.  I think it would be more helpful to see all your work as top notch because I would fear someone from her camp might view your The Power of Goodbye upgrade first, and just say, "no thanks" without checking out the rest.  Just a thought.  :)

You are right! I have instagram maybe somebody wants help to dm warner or Guy or maverick about my upscales. I need help!:scary:

11 hours ago, societysboy said:

Am I the only one who sees that the majority of them are out of sync by about a quarter of a second?

They look amazing no doubt, well done, but I can't really watch them without being distracted by the sync issue.

Hey! Please tell me which videos have problem with audio. Right now i'm adding Rain with audio fixed.

5 hours ago, nastybutf4ncy said:

Hey! Please tell me which videos have problem with audio. Right now i'm adding Rain with audio fixed.

TPOG is the most noticeable.  I thought "Rain" was an issue, but it's so slight at times.

Hey, and it's cool you got Guy's attention. That's a start.