'Bitch She's Madonna' Documentary series

Blue Jean

6 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Congrats! And thank you for taking the time!!!! :hug:

Ps. I noticed Vimeo always offers better quality for most videos.

You have to pay to upload more than 500MB per week so I’m not going to be uploading to that anymore as barely anyone sees it there....

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Episode 4 is up covering Vision Quest!!

short and sweet. thanks for doing this. some of the Gambler and CFY footage is superb quality. i assume thats coming from the actual film?

someone should recreate the two videos using the film footage, since both are almost cut from the film.

6 hours ago, Gilbert said:

short and sweet. thanks for doing this. some of the Gambler and CFY footage is superb quality. i assume thats coming from the actual film?

someone should recreate the two videos using the film footage, since both are almost cut from the film.

It’s not possible. The music videos have a lot of performance footage that’s not in the film.

I'm seriously loving these. The amount of rubbish documentaries i've bought over the years...(pre internet) - you all know the ones, where they skip over facts, era's etc or have pointless interviews with random people.

This series is superb and could only really  be put together by a fan or by someone who has done their research. Thanks once again for this

5 hours ago, Semtex1 said:

I'm seriously loving these. The amount of rubbish documentaries i've bought over the years...(pre internet) - you all know the ones, where they skip over facts, era's etc or have pointless interviews with random people.

This series is superb and could only really  be put together by a fan or by someone who has done their research. Thanks once again for this

Thanks Semtex!!

Yes it is weird when they interview a random person that had nothing to do with her ?

34 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Thanks Semtex!!

Yes it is weird when they interview a random person that had nothing to do with her ?

Can you imagine how frustrating it must be for her ..or for any celebrity. Even worse when a person you were close to sells you out.  i,m looking at you Rodman. 

I bet Madonna has seen your documentary series with interest...lets hoping