'Bitch She's Madonna' Documentary series

Blue Jean

12 hours ago, Semtex1 said:

I'm seriously loving these. The amount of rubbish documentaries i've bought over the years...(pre internet) - you all know the ones, where they skip over facts, era's etc or have pointless interviews with random people.

This series is superb and could only really  be put together by a fan or by someone who has done their research. Thanks once again for this

this is why i love them as well. @Blue Jeangets right down to what matters.  like i mentioned earlier in this thread, his videos are a great way to introduce Madonna to those who arent familiar with her career especially early on.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Hello all!

Im doing a live stream of the next episode of 'BITCH SHE'S MADONNA!'

Click the link for details! It will cover Desperately Seeking Susan, hope some of you can make it!! Good goin' stranger! :smile:

You know that the wait for this new episode  is what everyone has really been rioting about around the globe don't you? 

I discovered these amazing videos yesterday and I take so much pleasure watching it !

Hope at the end (in a long time) we can have a (very) long form of it all.

How good it is !

I've had never seen the  images of her dancing with Martin Burgoyne in the first episode ! Where are they from ?

I had also never seen the interview on the tv show where she sings Borderline ! The tube ?

Thanks thanks thanks.

2 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

I discovered these amazing videos yesterday and I take so much pleasure watching it !

Hope at the end (in a long time) we can have a (very) long form of it all.

How good it is !

I've had never seen the  images of her dancing with Martin Burgoyne in the first episode ! Where are they from ?

I had also never seen the interview on the tv show where she sings Borderline ! The tube ?

Thanks thanks thanks.

Aw thank you !!!

The Martin Burgoyne footage is from a documentary from 1993! It’s called ‘We Dare to Tell the Truth’ or something like that.

Borderline is from The Dance Show tsk tsk #flopfan :04:

The Virgin Tour episode is out!!

Just watched it. Excellent. I’ve been a fan since 1990 and you always manage to find a little clip or soundbite that I’ve not seen or heard before. Those alternative clips of ‘Dress You Up’ where she sticks her tongue out and points at the crowd, I’ve never seen before. Another great episode!! Every fan should see these!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, Stevie B said:

Just watched it. Excellent. I’ve been a fan since 1990 and you always manage to find a little clip or soundbite that I’ve not seen or heard before. Those alternative clips of ‘Dress You Up’ where she sticks her tongue out and points at the crowd, I’ve never seen before. Another great episode!! Every fan should see these!!! emoji176.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it’s from Australian TV, Molly Meldrum at Madison Square Garden! You will notice her skirt/stockings switch colours!!

I would love to get the B-roll of that footage, I am pretty sure Australian ABC has the 2 full songs! I need to find someone that works there....

37 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Loved it! Loved the MSG footage!

When she says "I want to be approachable": :ahh:

The only thing I would have changed until now is merge E4 and E5 into a single 10 minutes long "movies episode".

Yeah I thought about that. I’d like to eventually merge the whole Madonna/LAV/Boy toy era into 1 without titles and credits inbetween Cos I know some fans like to just watch it all like that. It just makes more sense on YouTube to have episodes no longer than 10 minutes I think Cos then the more casual fans are likely to watch them.